• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

The day Pokémon Dream World was launched worldwide, I was waiting at night. Finally I was be able of enter... and fell asleep. I mean, me, IRL. Of course, when I woke, time was finished and I had to wait a whole day.

I won't be that fanatic and impatient again ._.

I brought 50 Ultra Balls and 80 Great Balls when I faced Darkrai. I spent all of them, and no catch. FUUU.

I've been searching for a wild male Axew with Mold Breaker, and every single one I've found (about ten or so) has had an attack-reducing nature. FUUUUU

It's not really in-game, but I did finally complete the Pokedex in Heartgold. I couldnt beleive I had caught all of them, and then literally the next day BLACK AND WHITE ARE ANNOUNCED. 150 NEW POKEMON I MUST CATCH. GRR.

Well, gotta catch 'em all.

When I found out I couldn't Cut down tall grass anymore.

When I used my Masterball on an Electabuzz after playing for three hours without saving.

When I lost to Norman/Whitney/Tate and Liza/whoever half a dozen times in a row.

When I accidentally got rid of my Geodude in Blue because I didn't know the difference between "withdraw" and "release".

Thanks for the advice, but you misunderstood what I said. After freezing my Garchomp with Blizzard and taking away most of its HP, the Bastidoon used Fire Blast, which defeated Garchomp. (And I had a win streak of 78, too!)

OH. I see! That, too, is annoying!

Thank you, now I remember the little ability activation sign appearing. It does have Mold Breaker, but that doesn't stop the fact that Hilda apparently doesn't care who she takes down as long as she wins. :dodgy:

I know, right? D8; Sometimes it seems like they set the NPC partner to do this on purpose, so you lose your streak!

I got a Shinx in Dream World. I trained it, evolved to Luxio, etc. I used it to beat Cheren right after beating Elesa, and when Luxio beat the last Pokémon... 60 exp. point remaining to level 30 (and evolution). First FFFFFFUUUU-

Right after that, was the double battle with Cheren against those preschool kids... and when one of the Herdier was about to faint... Luxio fainted first. Second FFFFFFUUUU-

Not a big problem, just went to bridge and beat a wild Ducklett, but was fffffuuuuuuny.

Just yesterday I was fighting the Kyurem at the Giant Chasam.
After finnaly getting it to 1hp with a mix of dragon claw and false swipe,it made my Haxorus faint (intentionaly).My plan was to use my Breloom with spore to make it go to sleep but when I went to press "use next pokemon' my hand sliped and I pressed instead 'run'

:boom:

YES! I FOUND EVERGRANDE CITY! *sees waterfall*
Oh yeah, I need to teach one of my pokemon waterfall.
I couldn't teach any of my pokemon waterfall, and I had no flying pokemon. So I had to surf back to the nearest city to get my Gyrados. FFUUU

I was gonna breed a treecko on my Ruby to send over to my Soul Silver(I was extreamly tired when this happened).

it took me forever to find a breeding partner for my Sceptile. I ended up sticking it in the daycare with a Loudred. then I got their egg and put a slugma in my party, cycled a billion laps around Mawile and then, FINALLY the egg hatched.

'WHISMUR hatched from the egg!'

I had forgotten that my Sceptie was male and Loudred was a female so they'd have a Whismur baby. FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

WHY aren't there any f*king Ditto in Ruby? WHY?

I have another one. I was playing a Rom hack of crystal, and when i get to the 1st route, a stupid spinarak poisons me, and by the time i run to the lab for the healing machine, my starter faints in the lab. good thing i wasn't doing a nuzlocke.

I remember my first "FUUUUUUUUUU" moment.
I was playing Ruby, trying to catch Rayquaza.
After using about 60+ Ultra Balls and 30+ Great Balls and having them all fail, I threw my last (and only) Poke Ball...
And I caught it. @_@

I remember my first "FUUUUUUUUUU" moment.
I was playing Ruby, trying to catch Rayquaza.
After using about 60+ Ultra Balls and 30+ Great Balls and having them all fail, I threw my last (and only) Poke Ball...
And I caught it. @_@

Well, if that wasn't a Master ball, that's still better than wasting one on it, amirite?

In white, when I was training Tympole for the Flying gym, I accidentally ran into Line of Sight of a trainer, No big deal I thought, i still have the rest of my pokemon.
I then proceeded to get my entire team wiped out by a Simipour with Scald, killed my fire types and burned everything else..

I was not happy.

another, more recent moment was today when I was gathering pokemon in a rented Ruby game to toss onto Heart Gold, I ran across a Ralts, I was surprised so I looked it up. 1% chance, awesome, it kept on spamming Growl on my Zigzagoon so i was doing maybe, 1 or 2 pixels of damage at a time, So i wasn't really worried about killing it.

Then at 1/3rd health, "It's a Critical Hit!"

I think i swore so loud I peeled the paint off my desk.

No. The correct answer is using metronome and it triggering Explosion or Self-Destruct. I had that happen three times while training Togepi.

Or Fling when it's holding an Exp. Share or other rare item. I had to go back to my last save once because my Togetic accidentally flung my only Exp. Share away...

This happened just now. My level 68 Yamask is like three pixels away from leveling up, and the opponent's Weezing was almost dead. So I selected Shadow Ball. And then...

The foe's Weezing used Destiny Bond!

Last night in Stadium 2....

My Jolteon vs. R2 Prime Cup Poliwrath.

Jolteon uses Thunderbolt. Poliwrath surivives with 67 HP left.
Poliwrath uses Mind Reader.

Poliwrath's Quick Claw activates. Poliwrath uses Fissure.

FUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!

I put up a Pokemon for a Boldore on the GTS so it would evolve into Gigalith when I get it.

When I get it, good stats and all, level 40,........
.......holding an Everstone.

FUFUFUFUFUFUUUUUUU...

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom