• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Nealy all of the trades on GTS. So many Goletts, so many people asking for the slagging impossible. No, I don't have a level 9 and under Liepard. Nobody does! FUUUUUUUUUUUUU! :banghead:

^This.

There should be a filter or something :/

Nealy all of the trades on GTS. So many Goletts, so many people asking for the slagging impossible. No, I don't have a level 9 and under Liepard. Nobody does! FUUUUUUUUUUUUU! :banghead:

This. This so freaking much. Nobody has a level 9 and under Reshiram, Zekrom, Victini, Scrafty, Pignite, Dewott, and anything else I see people asking for!

And as if that weren't enough, I see people blatantly offering level ONE Ditto over the GTS! Hackers. Ditto can't be hatched from an egg. I thought the GTS had a filter that didn't allow you to offer hacks!

With a mustache.

I'll say it was the moment that I discovered the fact that Flygon still can't be hit by EQ, even when it's using Dig.

Re: Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

I'll say it was the moment that I discovered the fact that Flygon still can't be hit by EQ, even when it's using Dig.
Apparently it`s still possible to Levitate underground... I guess Pokemon doesn`t follow the laws of physics...

Last edited:
Another "FUUUUU" moment:

In Platinum, I was doing the Exact-Turn Maid Challenge. I would've won if the stupid Clefairies didn't keep using Endure. The goal was 8 turns, and I took 9, thanks to that stupid move! :banghead:

Apparently it`s still possible to Levitate underground... I guess Pokemon doesn`t follow the laws of physics...

I know. It greatly bugs me. Aswell as finding out that, despite the dex entries, Garchomp can't really fly.

P.S: Love the Walrein theme.

I know. It greatly bugs me. Aswell as finding out that, despite the dex entries, Garchomp can't really fly. P.S: Love the Walrein theme.
Thanks. Idk, I just have a derping obsession lately, and Walrein is REALLY derpy imo... But yeah, I wish Garchomp could fly, too. Btw if anyone didn`t figure it out before, the Blissey won. FFFFFUUUUU

Togekiss used Metronome.
Togekiss used Selfdestruct.
Oh, and...
Mew used Metronome.
Mew used Head Smash.
Did I forget to mention that it had 3 HP?

I was fighting my brother's infamous Alakazam and it used Metronome. It was his last move and it only had 1 PP left. The move it used?

ALAKAZAM USED SACRED FIRE!

-_____-

Somehow, Grimsley's Scrafty manages to dodge my Unfezant's first attack, which is always Fly.

Every. single. time.

Fly only has a 5% chance of missing, for crying out loud!

On the battle subway, I was battling Emmet. I had my Zoroark, Rakatora; my Reuniclus, Cytokinisa; and my Volcarona, Ulgamaera.
I send out Rakatora, he sends out Klinklang.
Rakatora fires off a Focus Blast that, of course, misses.
Klinklang uses Volt Switch and Rakatora is left with about 2/3 HP. Garbodor switches in.
Rakatora uses Focus Blast and MISSES.
Garbodor uses its own Focus Blast and CRITS.
Go, Cytokinisa! Use Psychic!
Garbodor goes down. Out come Crustle.
Crustle Stone Edges Cytokinisa to oblivion.
Go, Ulgamaera! Use Heat Wave!
MISS.
Crustle used Stone Edge! A critical hit!
FLUX.

My biggest FUUUUU moment came last night, when I realized that I could use Synchronize to catch Pokemon of the same nature rather than doing it randomly. I probably would have been done with the game by now had I remembered this. So...spent the night gathering up Munna of the various types with Synchronize. Man...can't believe I forgot about this! That's what I get for playing Yellow for so long.

Last night. Challenge Cup for Pokemon Stadium 2. Ultra Ball. My third time for the night in a row.

The first trainer can be taken out by a Water type since he will always have five Pokemon that are weak against it.

My Water type this time around was a Lanturn again....

...that knew Spark, Thunder Wave, Swagger, and Take Down.

FUUUUUU!! Where's the Water-Type STAB?!

Looked at the rest of the team I was given for that tournie. None of them had a Water-Type move at all.

Perhaps they make an underground cave to levitate in or something like that. :/

It never really has.

My biggest FUUUUU moment came last night, when I realized that I could use Synchronize to catch Pokemon of the same nature rather than doing it randomly. I probably would have been done with the game by now had I remembered this. So...spent the night gathering up Munna of the various types with Synchronize. Man...can't believe I forgot about this! That's what I get for playing Yellow for so long.

Ouch. It took me a while to figure out that rule as well.

Somehow, Grimsley's Scrafty manages to dodge my Unfezant's first attack, which is always Fly.

Every. single. time.

Fly only has a 5% chance of missing, for crying out loud!

Heat wave has like a .0097 percent chance of missing or something. :boom:

Ouch. It took me a while to figure out that rule as well.

I had just forgotten about it really. I went back to the originals and started playing blue/red/yellow again which doesn't even bother with that sort of thing so when I started back on White I had completely forgotten about the Syncronize and it's use as a field ability.

i once discovered a shiny gastly in the poketower in lavender town in fr. i lowered his health to 40% and was going to chuck a ball the next turn (had only 1 greatball) and that gastly used curse and fainted....!!!!:conangry:

Today, I entered to Dream World hoping to reach 2500 Dream Points and unlock the Windswept Sky. However, my mom came and asked me "HAI SON MAI FREND HAS BAD LAPTOP BLAH BLAH CAN U FIX IT". Of course, how do you explain to your mom you're busy on a game and this can't be posponed. Worse if you're 24 years old. So, I lost almost a half of the hour limit fixing the damn laptop. At least I could do a little. But when I reached the time limit, I went out and saw my score...

ja9jpz.jpg

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

P.S. The laptop isn't even finished. As I'm writing this post, I hear my mom's yell from the living.

Last edited:
A recent one happened yesterday. I was biking on Route 6, waiting for rippling water to fish in, because I needed a Politoed and it's the only place where you can get them. Took me literally 3 hours before a Politoed decided to appear. I know it has a 5% chance of appearing, but still! :mad:

Another one was when I was training my Golem with Audino.
Wild Emolga appeared!
Golem used Stone Edge!
Golem's attack missed!
Golem used Stone Edge!
Golem's attack missed!
Golem used Stone Edge!
Golem's attack missed!
Golem used Stone Edge!
Golem's attack missed!
Golem used Stone Edge!
Golem's attack missed!

ARCEUSDAMMIT.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom