• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

My Cinccino vs. Excavalier in the Battle Subway. Our last Pokémon. Both of them at red HP. I wasn't worried, because I knew Cinccino could outspeed it.

Quick Claw!

FFFFFFFFFFF--

I was playing a pokemon white rom. I guess the rom was glitched, because the snivy I got had it's dream world ability. I played it for 18 hours straight, and was facing Alder. I beat his boufalent with a focus blast from my sawk. Guess who clicked reset instead of save, then save instead of reload? I had lost EVERYTHING! FUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Another time I was SRing for a shiny Mewtwo in LG. I found it, false swiped it to one HP and froze it. I had just thrown the last ultra ball 1...2...3...Click! I had caught it! I was nicknaming it, but had to stop to eat dinner. Then my cat kicks my DS off my bed, freezing it. I go back to my room and find it frozen on the ground. I wanted to stab that feline with my stylus! FUUUUUUUUUUU-

Last edited:
i was doing the trainer club thing in viridian city and decided to be class and put starters in my team. Torterra #1fav swampert #2 fav and a typhlosion. I never knew that swampert's iron tail (tm) wasn't efective= ass whooping

easy....(i hope this is on topic)....when i tried to upload a Battle Video on my Pokemon White version and got this "There seems to be a problm with your Pokemon"...i was like HUUUUUUUUUH!!!!WHAT THE HECK IS THIS!!!!MY POKEMON IS NOT RETARDED!!!!THats right!!!THE DARN GAME saying my pokemon retarded.........why is my white version saying that my charizard retarded!?!?the first time ive ever seen a game make fun of pokemon....too much for me.........that was my "FUUUUU" moment....the day i learned that my charizard is retarded.

I just got my white game, and it was apparently used. I didn't notice and just started a new game and got to like the first badge. I didn't notice that I forgot to reset it until my battery was just about dead. So I tried to keep it on and charge it, I was too lazt to restart. BUT then I forgot about that and took it with my to my grand parent's house, which is like 5 hours from my own. I waisted the battery, got about two more badges and I liked my team so far. But then because I was so stupid and forgot my car charger... It finally died and I had to restart the WHOLE THING all over again... T_T It could've been worst but man I was so mad. I learned a valuable lesson, kids, make sure there isn't already another file in your pokemon games BEFORE you get hooked... :mad:

For me, it is any time I'm facing a legendary who won't stay in, and my newest FFFFFFUUUUUU is losing to the first guy in the third round, fifteenth overall, of ANY BATTLE SUBWAY LINE

Catching Beldum is hell. They are incredibly hard to catch, and only hurt themselves, so they run away >:X

Catching Beldum is hell. They are incredibly hard to catch, and only hurt themselves, so they run away >:X

THIS
I would have died without the Pokewalker's easy-to-catch Beldums. 2 of my 3 Metagross were bred off a Pokewalker Beldum.
(yes I have the patience to raise two level 1 Beldums to level 50 Metagross after realizing that my first had a bad nature)

When I got an Oren Berry in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, knew it was a useless look-a-like that would only damage us, so I got rid of it using Throw...

... and it hit my partner, doing damage.

THIS
I would have died without the Pokewalker's easy-to-catch Beldums. 2 of my 3 Metagross were bred off a Pokewalker Beldum.
(yes I have the patience to raise two level 1 Beldums to level 50 Metagross after realizing that my first had a bad nature)

Metang is very easy in BW. I had very little trouble with Route 228 Beldum, and there is a Beldum Steven will give you for Foretress in HGSS

I beat all the trainers on Route 3 this morning, not bothering to save my progress. I figured I would save after I beat Cheren. My game decided to freeze right after I beat him. FUUUUU-

Battle #48 at Battle Factory. Me and my opponent down to our last pokemon. I send out Heracross he sends out Shuckle. I use Close Combat gets it down to about 30-35% health left. Shuckle used Swagger(you can see where this is going). Hit myself in confusion somehow killing myself in one hit... :banghead:

I beat all the trainers on Route 3 this morning, not bothering to save my progress. I figured I would save after I beat Cheren. My game decided to freeze right after I beat him. FUUUUU-

Reminds me of the time I beat Cheren with rather blithe and figured I might as well challenge myself killing Bianca the same way.

Her Musharna puts the only Pokemon I had left that isn't a Flying HM slave or a level 48 Golduck.

IT. TAKES. 5. TURNS. For it to get the FUCK up, after god knows how may critical hit-Ice fangs and Flamethrowers KO'd Serperior.

Metang is very easy in BW. I had very little trouble with Route 228 Beldum, and there is a Beldum Steven will give you for Foretress in HGSS
Same thing I was gonna say, dammit...

Trying to catch a Brave Natured Synchronize Munna in the Dreamyard. Either everything I ran into had Forewarn, or if it had Synchronize, it was neutral Natured. It took me me nearly three days and a whole slagload of balls before I got one. Oh, and I nearly went broke as well. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!

Gym Leader Brawly in Ruby.

GOSH. DARN. MACHOP. Okay, so I was battling him with Ockeert, my Grovyle. It was the only one I actually trained. Seismic Toss gets me in the yellow. Karate Chop faints Ockeert. The rest of my Pokemon were majorly underleveled. Basically, if I lose Ockeert in battle, the battle becomes hopeless. So he Karate Chops all of my Pokemon and faints 'em in one hit. I lose. Much raging ensued.

EDIT: I beat Brawly now, thanks to my Swellow. Now I'm stuck on Wattson. His Magneton gets me every time DX. Training up a Makuhita named Da Goron (t'was a joke) for it.

Also, Torterra in Pokepark Wii. I had no hope of beating him 'til I got my health to four points. UGHHHH.

Last edited:
Oh, where to begin, where to begin... :)

One of my biggest "FUUUU" moments was when I found out that Earthquake damaged your allies in double battles. I was running around in Meteor Falls trying to catch a Bagon and the only Pokemon I had with status ailment moves was in a battle with the Veterans there and got taken out inadvertently by my Groudon... that sucked.

Another would have to be battling my way through my very first time in Victory Road (old-school Red version) with Pokemon around level 45 or so, then getting to the Elite Four and getting my butt handed to me... sooooo many hours spent raising them. FUUUU

Finally, Max Revives: when I first realized I used them all in my first go-through of the Elite Four (again Red Version) and couldn't buy more in any shop. FUUUUUU

I've always had trouble with Beldum, I guess. Spent 5000 on Safari Zone trips to catch one in the safari zone in SS, and wasted over 200 ultra balls to catch one when it was swarming in Pt.

Its catch rate is 3 :(

Lol, blame the RS programmers.

Couldn't you just have SR'd to avoid wasting such ridiculous cash for one?

N64. Pokemon Stadium 2. Challenge Cup. Ultra Ball. R-20. Attempt 34.

FAILED!!

Why?

My water type to handle the round was a Lanturn that new Water Gun. The first opponent it faced was a Piloswine... that new Earthquake and had a Scope Lens.

Back up was a Vileplume with Razor Leaf. Piloswine had Blizzard as well... and yet another Scope Lens crit. :mad:

Threw out the Shuckle I was given, because it had Swagger and Bide, and I figured I could gamble on its high defense. Piloswine knew AncientPower... But it didn't crit. Instead, it got the mega stat boost that's suppose to happen very rarely. And THEN got the critical hit with AncientPower the next turn. So much for Shuckle's high defense stat.

I'm never going to beat this cup in Pokemon Stadium 2.

Lol, blame the RS programmers.

Couldn't you just have SR'd to avoid wasting such ridiculous cash for one?

I was loaded, so I didn't care :p

Yeah, I don't know why they decided that it was a good idea to make its catch rate 3 -_-

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom