• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

I have that reaction every time I try to use Wi-Fi or when I EV-train and something happens, like I notice I've miscalculated or my battery runs out without me noticing it and I haven't saved the progress.

Also, I can't get over it that people names their Accelgors after Naruto. The greatest source of my "FFFUUU---" at the moment.

Catching a Legendary Pokemon (especially roaming Legendary Pokemon) sometimes make me rage because they are hard to catch. And it's worse for roaming Legendary Pokemon! If you don't have a Pokemon that traps the roaming Pokemon, if you try to catch it and it fails, it flees and goes to another place.
And there's something that didn't make me rage, but it made me miss a chance to get a Shiny Pokemon. I was trying to catch a shiny Tentacruel, but I fled or defeated it...

Pretty much every single time I use a move that hits between two and five times, like Fury Swipes or Arm Thrust. "Oh!" I think, "If it hits three times, I can KO this Pokémon!"
It hits twice.
Every single god damn time.
It leaves the opponent with 1 HP.

Pretty much every single time I use a move that hits between two and five times, like Fury Swipes or Arm Thrust. "Oh!" I think, "If it hits three times, I can KO this Pokémon!"
It hits twice.
Every single god damn time.
It leaves the opponent with 1 HP.

When I use one of those moves, it hits two times, and the situation described above transpires. My opponent hits five times, usually with a critical hit. Ever. Single. Time.

Praying to Arceus for a crit all the way through a difficult battle, then getting one when you're opponent has red HP left. Ugh.

Re: Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Pretty much every single time I use a move that hits between two and five times, like Fury Swipes or Arm Thrust. "Oh!" I think, "If it hits three times, I can KO this Pokémon!" It hits twice. Every single god damn time. It leaves the opponent with 1 HP.
You could just use Cloyster with Skill Link, then all your problems will fade away in 5-hit Icicle Spears.

D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C

This was basicly all I got out of that fail wifi tournament.

Literally every single time I've gone to Random Matchup, I get swept by the other guy.
EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.
Most well known is getting taken out by a guy with a Dual-Chop Garchomp.
Even EV training doesn't help.

Also, screwing up an EV job for my Joltik, and going on the WiFi train only to get swept by a Gengar.

Somehow, even though I have plenty of time before the Autumn Friendly comp tomorrow, I still feel insecure about my chances. Probably from the WiFi f--kups I have.

Then there's the time the game froze when I was training another Joltik at level 48. Hadn't save. Doesn't help now, because whenever I EV train, I get real paranoid and save every five battles.

...that's all, I guess.

This! I missed the old days when you could just catch your favourite pokemon and battle, and you had little care for thing like this.what happened to those days

Trying to trade for a Japanese Ditto: all the Trainer wanted was another Ditto. I try to trade and what do I get? "Unfortunately, that Pokemon has been traded to another Trainer." This happened three times in a row with three different Trainers! FFFUUUUUUUUU!!!

....man, I hope Korean Pokemon can work with the Masuda method. It's the only Brave Natured foreign Ditto I got. Everything else was crap. =/

My "FUUUUUUUUUUU" moment was when I was playing my Platinum. I was soft reseting to get a shiny. I had soft reseted over three thousand times when I finally encountered the shiny. I threw the masterball. And what happens? You guessed it: my game froze.

My "FUUUUUUUUUUU" moment was when I was playing my Platinum. I was soft reseting to get a shiny. I had soft reseted over three thousand times when I finally encountered the shiny. I threw the masterball. And what happens? You guessed it: my game froze.

Damn, that must really suck. SRing so much with anticipation, and the fucking game has a stupid brain freeze to deprive you of that fun. Good thing I don't SR, nor have any of my games frozen randomly as of yet (except my Diamond, but I was using weird button combinations at the time).

I don't SR for shininess anymore, myself. Last time I did that, I got sick of it after about 3100 resets that landed me no shiny Totodile on Emerald, so I just picked the next female one for breeding (which happened to have shit stats). Once I get access to the IV-rating guy/judge I SR for stats, though.

I find breeding to be a chore unless I'm adding baby/base forms to the Pokedex, so I haven't Masuda Method'd yet.

D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C D.C

This was basicly all I got out of that fail wifi tournament.

lol, I know how you feel. Those D.c ers took away over half my victories over Random Matchup free mode.

Stocking up on Repels and Pokéballs in preparation for staying in Pinwheel Forest for hours trying to find a Pansear, and it appears in the first rustling grass patch I find.

Adamant Natured Synchronizer? Check.
Heading to Route 9? Check.
Catching a few Pawniards? Check.
Any Adamant Pawniards have Defiant? Nope. They all have Inner Focus. The crappy Natured ones have Defiant.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!! :banghead:

Breeding for a Snorunt to evolve into a Froslass with Spikes, I hatch this beauty:
Nature: Timid
IVs: HP:30 Attack:24 Defense:31 Sp. Attack:31 Sp.Def:30 Speed:31
FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUU!!!

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom