• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Not that bad, something even worse has happened but I was pissed for the rest of the day when this happened!

I was just randomly playing Platinum and decided to start chain some nice Pokemon.
The first Pokemon I found was Roselia and, tadaa, it was shiny! I was paniced and accidentally killed it.

Whoops.

Probably my biggest FUUU moment was in my original Gold version. I came across a shiny Graveler in Victory Road, and it used self destruct right off the bat. :\

Battle Subway Super Singles:

My current team that I use for it are Mienshao, Porygon-Z and Gyarados.

I win every single battle except for one YES one Pokemon that seems to stop us every single time (well twice if I'm counting)...

Musharna!! It's amazing because my Porygon-Z and Gyarados are extremely bulky and extremely offensive Pokemon with high HP investment and yet a Dream Eater attack from this annoying sleeping Elephant drains half their max HP.

To top it off this Musharna is not only abnormally specially offensive, but also Defensive and Sp. Defensive with also I assume high HP investment. Also it's Hypnosis attack so conveniently NEVER MISSES! It also uses Calm Minds and Rest with of course a Chesto Berry!

My team can beat it with a lot of effort, but I usually only have 2 Pokemon (1 on low HP) left and the team is just too weak to get rid of the rest.

Musharna is not that great either and can be defeated quite easily with a powerful dark type move, or ghost move, but alas my only super effective move against this stupid Pokemon is my Meinshao's U-Turn and that only drains just over a 1/4 of it's HP.

I will re-think this team and add something to counter this Musharna, but I had something really good going, so it's a shame :(

I feel so cheated.

Last edited:
Battle Subway Super Singles:

My current team that I use for it are Mienshao, Porygon-Z and Gyarados.

I win every single battle except for one YES one Pokemon that seems to stop us every single time (well twice if I'm counting)...

Musharna!! It's amazing because my Porygon-Z and Gyarados are extremely bulky and extremely offensive Pokemon with high HP investment and yet a Dream Eater attack from this annoying sleeping Elephant drains half their max HP.

To top it off this Musharna is not only abnormally specially offensive, but also Defensive and Sp. Defensive with also I assume high HP investment. Also it's Hypnosis attack so conveniently NEVER MISSES! It also uses Calm Minds and Rest with of course a Chesto Berry!

My team can beat it with a lot of effort, but I usually only have 2 Pokemon (1 on low HP) left and the team is just too weak to get rid of the rest.

Musharna is not that great either and can be defeated quite easily with a powerful dark type move, or ghost move, but alas my only super effective move against this stupid Pokemon is my Meinshao's U-Turn and that only drains just over a 1/4 of it's HP.

I will re-think this team and add something to counter this Musharna, but I had something really good going, so it's a shame :(

I feel so cheated.

teach gyrados crunch?

teach gyrados crunch?

I have already thought of that, however my Gyarados would still have trouble switching into a Hypnosis and knowing Batte Subway the Hypnosis has a 99.9% accuracy XD

What I need to counter this Musharna is a Dark type and I also have plenty of Pokemon to go through to replace one of the team.

Thanks though ^^

I have already thought of that, however my Gyarados would still have trouble switching into a Hypnosis and knowing Batte Subway the Hypnosis has a 99.9% accuracy XD

What I need to counter this Musharna is a Dark type and I also have plenty of Pokemon to go through to replace one of the team.

Thanks though ^^
I could help you get a zorou

In my first game-play in Gold version, I explored Mt. Silver with my Typhlosion. I had known nothing about Red at that time, so of course, I was surprised to see him at the top of the mountain. So I talked to him.

... and the battle started.

lolz

My typhlosion was around 80-ish, and my HM slaves were all around 10. Red was averaged 70s

...I was wiped out.

I was up to my 27th consecutive battle on the super-singles battle subway earlier today, and my Sawsbuck was at +3 Attack (thanks to Swords Dance and a Sap Sipper boost).
The next opponent was a Skarmory, which I assumed would be easily KO'd by a +3 Wild Charge.
IT WAS SCARFED. WHO PUTS A CHOICE SCARF ON A BLOODY SKARMORY.
Thanks to a crit, it also plowed through my Zebstrika and weakened my Milotic before going down...it was so humiliating. Then the trainer sent out a Jolteon.
FUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

Just today, I was playing LeafGreen. My GameBoy had very low battery life left. I was training up my Pokemon, and all of a sudden it dies.

F***.

But just to add insult to injury, I played it a couple hours later to get my progress back, so I lay down on my bed and start playing.

Mom calls everyone to dinner, so I start heading back to the Pokemon Center to save (that's where I always save), but my feet got tangled up in my blanket. I fell out of bed, dropping the GameBoy. I picked it up, and it was making wierd, unnatural noises. The screen was frozen. I tried the fool-proof "push random buttons and see what happens" strategy, but nothing would do anything.

So I had to turn it off.

FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU--

I was playing on the Wi-fi Train today, and every attack launched by an Unfezant became a Critical Hit.

That's not factors of random chance, that's just f*cked up rigging going on there.

Safari Zones. Period. I always spend hours trying to find that one rare Pokemon, and it always runs away after popping out of the first Safari Ball thrown. Oh, how I despise them. So much.

I was playing on the Wi-fi Train today, and every attack launched by an Unfezant became a Critical Hit.

That's not factors of random chance, that's just f*cked up rigging going on there.

I agree It's plain shit.
Once Thunder missed 4 FUCKING time.
I mean WHAT THE FUCK!?!?

Just today, I was playing LeafGreen. My GameBoy had very low battery life left. I was training up my Pokemon, and all of a sudden it dies.

F***.

I'm sorry, but if you're too lazy to charge your GameBoy, it's your own fault

Safari Zones. Period. I always spend hours trying to find that one rare Pokemon, and it always runs away after popping out of the first Safari Ball thrown. Oh, how I despise them. So much.
^THIS.

I'm still bitter over the fact that it took me three frelling days to catch a stupid Chancey in LG. I was so glad to hear that Unova didn't have a Safari Zone and may it never return.

I'd started a Nuzlocke challenge in Pearl, and not long after catching my first Pokemon (Bidoof), my starter got killed. So I was stuck with Bidoof. |:C

Seeing a rustling patch of grass in Black while training my team, then encountering some other Pokémon two spaces away from the rustling patch.

Whenever you heal a status condition, only to have it or another one inflicted immediately after. For example . . .

Foe's Magneton used Supersonic!
Talon became confused!
*Full Heal*
Foe's Magneton used Thunderwave!
Talon became paralyzed!
*Full Heal*
Foe's Magneton used Supersonic!
Talon became confused!
Talon hurt itself in confusion!
Foe's Magneton used Thunderwave!
Talon became paralyzed!
*Full Heal*
Foe's Magenton used Supersonic!
Talon became confused!

Me at this point: Will you please just cut that out?! -.-

^This!!

I have a crap online rating because people cant admit that they lost. Pisses me off every dam time I win the other disconnects....

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom