• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

I thought they were pathetically easy in sapphire. Then again, thanks to my swampert's muddy water, it was a short game.

My FUUUU moments?
Whenever I attempt to capture a legendary that has Recover.
Yes, I'm looking at you, Mewtwo, Lugia and Ho-oh.

Also applies to legendaries with Rest, but those are manageable since I can get them down to low health in two hits, then throw an Ultra Ball while they're still asleep.

i got a chain of 23 ralts using the pokeradar in pokemon pearl.
but then a kricketot totally ruined it.

worst moment of my life.

i got a chain of 23 ralts using the pokeradar in pokemon pearl.
but then a kricketot totally ruined it.

worst moment of my life.
Ouch. My sympathies. Having a chain break blows chunks. So do the Pokemon that break them. (I'm glaring at you, Bidoof.)

So last night, I take a few of my newly bred Goletts to the judge in Nimbasa. One of the little guys has Klutz, but he's outstanding and has perfect HP, Attack and Speed. "What the slag?" I think. "I'll keep the little twerp." So I go to save the game and....

Both screens go black. My slagging game had just frozen.
....you know that sick feeling you get in the pit of your stomach when something really bad happens? Yeah, I totally had that feeling last night. Kinda wanted to cry, too.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~!!!

I'm sorry, little guy. I really am. I wanted to keep you so badly. Maybe we'll meet again someday. :bawl:

[RANT]TATE AND LIZA AND THE MOST ANNOYING DOUBLE BATTLE BRATS IN EMERALD EVER. THE CLAYDOL KILLS YOUR TEAM WITH EARTHQUAKE (WHICH NONE OF THE REST OF THEIR TEAM IS AFFECTED BY), THEN XATU CONFUSES YOU AND YOU CAN'T MAKE HEADS OR TAILS OF ANYTHING.[/RANT]

Then I clued on to using Sharpedo and Crawdaunt and took them down after a long and wearing battle. LOL.:rolleyes:

One of the hardest battles in my Pokémon history, but I still think they're the best, because the harder a gym leader is, the better.
The only gym leaders I remember are Lt. Surge, Tate and Liza and Elesa

Yeah. Is it just me or does every Gym Leader get butchered if you take just one specific Pokémon? For Candice I only needed Rapidash, for Skyla I only needed Zebstrika, for Tate&Liza I only needed the only Water/Dark type Pokémon available, For Wallace (back in Ruby), I only needed an insanely leveled Blaziken.
LOL, Blaziken against Water-type Gym leader (I beat him eventually).:-D

Ouch. My sympathies. Having a chain break blows chunks. So do the Pokemon that break them. (I'm glaring at you, Bidoof.)

So last night, I take a few of my newly bred Goletts to the judge in Nimbasa. One of the little guys has Klutz, but he's outstanding and has perfect HP, Attack and Speed. "What the slag?" I think. "I'll keep the little twerp." So I go to save the game and....

Both screens go black. My slagging game had just frozen.
....you know that sick feeling you get in the pit of your stomach when something really bad happens? Yeah, I totally had that feeling last night. Kinda wanted to cry, too.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~!!!

I'm sorry, little guy. I really am. I wanted to keep you so badly. Maybe we'll meet again someday. :bawl:

If you saved anytime after receiving the egg, you'll get it again :)

Anytime a Pokemon faints when the opponent Pokemon faints, and mine doesn't gain Exp.

Yeah. Is it just me or does every Gym Leader get butchered if you take just one specific Pokémon? For Candice I only needed Rapidash, for Skyla I only needed Zebstrika, for Tate&Liza I only needed the only Water/Dark type Pokémon available, For Wallace (back in Ruby), I only needed an insanely leveled Blaziken.
LOL, Blaziken against Water-type Gym leader (I beat him eventually).:-D

Heh, I did that the whole entire game with my super awesome Blaziken. I faced the Elite Four, for the first time with this Blaziken.
257.gif

Level: 95 :XD:
Moves: Quick Attack, Cut, Slash, Double Kick

So a while back I started my Emerald over...

Naturally the FIRST Pokemon I find in the wild is a SHINY Poocheana -_-

*checks bag....no pokeballs yet*

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

This morning, in Pokemon White Version:

-Triumphantly defeat the Elite Four for the first time. Receive National Dex.
-Run excitedly to the Battle Subway to check for exceptional IVs on my main team.
-Discover a team member with 31 in attack! Hooray!
-It is a female Larvesta.
-FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

This morning, in Pokemon White Version:

-Triumphantly defeat the Elite Four for the first time. Receive National Dex.
-Run excitedly to the Battle Subway to check for exceptional IVs on my main team.
-Discover a team member with 31 in attack! Hooray!
-It is a female Larvesta.
-FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

and why is this bad?

Larvesta's physical attack is mediocre at best, and when she evolves, she'll be focused on Special Attack. So, the IV doesn't do me any good on a Larvesta/Vulcarona, and since the pokemon is female, getting that IV to another species requires some chain breeding.

Admittedly, I just realized the chain breeding option. I'm pretty dense like that.

Accidently making Uxie faint on Diamond.
Losing to Lance three times on HeartGold.
MAKING ENTEI FAINT on Pokémon Colosseum.
My DS powering off while I was saving at the Oblivia Ruins in Pokémon Ranger:Guardian Signs.
My Styler breaking on the final battle phase 2 in Guardian Signs, when I only had to loop Mewtwo one more time to win.
Killing many Shinies.
My first Shiny being a Watchog.
Anything to do with Cynthia's Milotic. WHY MUST DRILL PECK BE MY ONLY NON-WATER TYPE MOVE?!
Catching a shiny Rhyhorn first moment I go into Victory Road, then later turning off the game without ever saving.
Turning off Explorers of Sky before saving after I defeated Darkrai, the final boss.

Last edited:
Running through Ruby, going against Norman. My Breloom handily defeats the first Slaking and Vigoroth, but the last Slaking outspeeds it and crits. No big deal, I send out Gardevoir. With Trace.

Did go very well though (with some Soda Pops, plus other pokémon in backup as well), but just when I realized that, I felt like destroying something.

At least that Slaking never decided to use Counter on a Mach Punch during an Emerald Nuzlocke, on your Breloom who had carried your team through thick and thin, including Flannery.

04105_2.gif

In B&W when that guy took Zekrom, I was pissed XD I thought I was gonna get it.. -_-

On a Battle Simulator, I missed the Toxic move 7 times in a row. It was in Generation IV, so the accuracy of that move was 85%. I know somebody who had missed Hypnosis 5 times in a row as well, but that move's accuracy is of 60%, so it's excusable while Toxic missing 7 times in a row IS NOT. XD

Was randomly training in SS when suddenly...
A SHINY PIDGEOTTO APPEARED!!!
I was so determined to capture it but...it used whirlwind on the FIRST TURN....
FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I was exploring near the Giant Chasm in Pokemon Black, and came across a Drifblim, which is sweet, 'cause I need it for my Pokedex. I got its HP down to yellow, then BAM - it used Explosion, making himself and my own pokemon faint. It has happened twice already. :/

Each time I see a Drifblim now, I'll just make it faint. THAT is my revenge on them. xD

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom