• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

In BW2 at the champion my Genesect used Thunderbolt, Lapras health is at lower than 50% Lapras used Hydro pump! Genesects health is barely higher then 60%
Me: "As long as Lapras dosen't crit, im fine."
Lapras used Hydro pump! IT WAS A CRITICAL.
Im leaving now.

There I was in Pearl, inside that small cave with the Hippopotas, and I was just fooling around. Then, there was a Geodude, it was gold, so I knew it had to be rare. I hit it once, and thing the worst thing ever happened. It blew up. To this day, I still feel really annoyed when I remember this moment, but I guess I lived, so whatever I guess.

I once stumbled across a Ditto in Crystal near Goldenrod and despite my best efforts it wouldn' t be caught.
When I used my last Pokéball on it, I almost screeched. Well, if I ever stumble upon another Ditto... *pulls out 6 Great Balls I bought and smiles almost evilly*
Battling that darned Miltank Whitney owned was hard, too, and Josh (what I named the rival)'s pretty tough. When Ember (my Quilava) faints... stuff's 'bout to go down, kids.

In Gold version, I ran into a shiny Golduck. I had A LOT of Pokeballs on me, but it kept breaking out. I eventually ran out and just stared at my screen, knowing I would not be able to obtain it. That was my first Shiny encounter, too. :(

In Ruby, which was one of the first games I had ever played, I was on that one ship run by the guy with the Wingull. I dropped my GBA and the cartridge fell out. The last time I had saved was just after the 1st gym. %^&*^&%!!!

After making my way through the Abyssal Ruins in Black 2, I went to challenge Cynthia. Too late, I realized that my party was still full of HM slaves.

My FUUUUUUUUUUU was when I was battling Ghetsis in white 2 and every move he made with his Hydreigon resulted in a crit and my Samurott lived a hit and Hydreigon killed himself but he still had Drapion and my Samurott was a low HP and I used Surf and it's health goes down...... And........ 1 FREAKIN HP IS LEFT?!?!?!?!?! And it killed my Samurott. P.S. I was doing a Nuzlocke....... R.I.P all of my Pokemon....

I was in the Battle Factory in SoulSilver, my Breloom vs. an Aggron. I used Sky Uppercut to take out more than half its HP, and then Aggron took out about 1/3 of Breloom's with a Rock Slide (Breloom had already been softened up by the previous enemy Pokemon). I'm about to take it out with another Sky Uppercut, but then Aggron's Quick Claw activates and takes me down before I had the chance.

But luckily I had a Lickilicky with Earthquake to finish Aggron off.

Whenever I'm on Random Matchup in B2 when both my last Pokemon and the opponent's last Pokemon are in the red, and they attack first and win. >_< Gets me every time!

I got stuck in a FireRed Nuzlocke. Everything that learns surf died and I can't get to Cinnabar T_T Because of limit 3 dupes clause with the whole evo line, there is literally nothing left that can surf. I picked Bulbasaur, already got the encounters for the Snorlax routes, Dratini died while training, I was stupid enough to evolve Eevee into Jolteon, all I got in the Safari Zone was Doduo, and Horsea and Lapras died. I still have Lapras refusing to leave, so he's permanantly boxed, but I don't want to cheat, either.

Hmm.... Beating the 6th gym in Diamond, walking off all happy, and suddenly getting a message that says.... "The game cannot connect with the console. Please turn off the system and turn it back on again." I did, but then realized I had not saved since beating the 3rd gym......

There is not one particular moment that stands out but this hapends to me sometimes. I hate it when the gym leaders pokemon has like on pokemon left with 5 hp, but he kills mine, then I switch another one in and he sweeps it, then he sweeps the other one, and the other one...its 5 hp just hit him once!!

I got stuck in a FireRed Nuzlocke. Everything that learns surf died and I can't get to Cinnabar T_T Because of limit 3 dupes clause with the whole evo line, there is literally nothing left that can surf. I picked Bulbasaur, already got the encounters for the Snorlax routes, Dratini died while training, I was stupid enough to evolve Eevee into Jolteon, all I got in the Safari Zone was Doduo, and Horsea and Lapras died. I still have Lapras refusing to leave, so he's permanantly boxed, but I don't want to cheat, either.
So you lost.

EV training my Eevee so I could evolve him then into Leafeon. Speed: 252. Attack: 242. Wild Lillipup appeared. Game Crashes.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last saved time: newly hatched Eevee. FUFUFUFUFUFU

A lot of time spent visitng Icy Cave to find Swinub. I've met every available pokemon but the snowy pig. I'm really pissed. I'm starting to think it's a lie about swinubs appearing there.

This happened to me twice in Emerald, I killed a shiny. The first shiny I ever found was a shiny Duskull. I was going to catch it, but killed it because of critical hit. I also found a shiny Lairon that I killed using only one hit, I underestimated my own pokemon. So sad. ;_;

I did a Sapphire Nuzlocke once, and while grinding in Granite Cave, a shiny Abra appeared. I had some rules about using items (I wasn't allowed to use Pickup items at all, and buying Poke Balls was limited) so the best thing I could do was lob a Great Ball at it. I didn't catch it, and I pretty much quit that Nuzlocke.

The second worst thing was playing through Ruby a couple of years ago, and realizing that Cradily was weak against fighting type moves.

There is one FUUUUU moment that happened to everybody who ever played DPPt.

That one girl who traded a Haunter with you which was holding an Everstone... And then proceeded to joke about it.

What kind of cruel game designer would do something like that?!

And my advice to many people posting here, is SAVE YOUR GAME. :p

There is one FUUUUU moment that happened to everybody who ever played DPPt.

That one girl who traded a Haunter with you which was holding an Everstone... And then proceeded to joke about it.
Ah yes, her. I have never wanted to slap a bunch of pixels so badly in my life.

Current FUUUUUUUUUUUUU~! moment: I've forgotten to visit Julia in Sunyshore for the last couple of days...which means I have to wait at least another week to send over the Palkia that will take Starmie's place on my B2 team. How the heck do I keep forgetting to go to Sunyshore?! It's not that hard! :banghead:

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom