• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

I rage while facing Whitney and her miltank and Lance and his Aerodactyl
also,when my pkmn is paralyzed and for 5 turns it's unable to move -.-

Once I was in the Battle Subway, I was doing fine so far.
Then a stupid Nursery Aide girl with an Amoonguss appeared.
Her Amoonguss was a wall, it had annoying attacks like spore, Mega Drain or Giga Drain. [can't remember which.]
It lowered my Pokemon's accuracy to nothing.
She had it equipped with Leftovers, so whatever damage I dealt to it was fully healed by the time I got another hit, or my Pokemon woke up.:banghead:

It got so bad, I had to forfeit the whole thing.:bawl:

Once I was in the Battle Subway, I was doing fine so far.
Then a stupid Nursery Aide girl with an Amoonguss appeared.
Her Amoonguss was a wall, it had annoying attacks like spore, Mega Drain or Giga Drain. [can't remember which.]
It lowered my Pokemon's accuracy to nothing.
She had it equipped with Leftovers, so whatever damage I dealt to it was fully healed by the time I got another hit, or my Pokemon woke up.:banghead:

It got so bad, I had to forfeit the whole thing.:bawl:

Ugh, that one! I hate facing that one, too! It gets worse when it uses Ingrain to go with its Leftovers...

So I pick up a DW Pawniard a few days ago and take it to the judge in Nimbasa to see what I've got. What do I have? A Pawniard that's "relatively superior" and perfect in Attack and Defense! Sounds great, right?

The Nature is BOLD. Are you friggin' serious?! :banghead:

I still kept the little snot. He'll be good for breeding purposes, at least.

So I pick up a DW Pawniard a few days ago and take it to the judge in Nimbasa to see what I've got. What do I have? A Pawniard that's "relatively superior" and perfect in Attack and Defense! Sounds great, right?

The Nature is BOLD. Are you friggin' serious?! :banghead:

I still kept the little snot. He'll be good for breeding purposes, at least.

Breeding for the right Nature is easy, breeding for perfect IVs is a pain, you got a a good Pawniard there.

Shiny Koffing wants to battle!
*Uses Explosion*

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

When Whitney somehow manages to have Rollout hit at least three times in a row and manages to have about half my team faint.

Oh and when you thought you caught a legendary Pokemon and when the third Pokeball shake happens and poof! The Pokemon breaks free. Damn the number generator not being in my favor!

I'm trying to catch a goddamn male Shellder. I've come across literally TWENTY-FUCKING-ONE and ALL OF THEM HAVE BEEN FEMALE.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: Never mind, I finally found one :D

Edit 2: I KILLED IT WITH A CRITICAL HIT ASDLKFSADLUNKFASNDFKLNASDKNF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit 3: Never mind, I found another and finally caught it.

Edit 4: It had the wrong nature... F*ck this, I give up.

Last edited:
Misty's Starmie keeps oneshotting every pokemon on my team with a single water pulse.Im doing a nuzlocke run so you see I had to start over multiple times.

I raged when...

My best friend caught Dialga... one Pokeball at full hp.

The Giratina that I tried to catch (with good natures) took me at least 10 resets because the #%$@ing died due to running out of moves. Pokemon I <3 you sometimes but these are the moments when I go. REALLY?

I have quite a few.

One: almost lost to a shipper in ruby due to a rather unfortunate string of misses along with a string of shipper getting critical hits. I finally ko'ed it with my him Pokemon.

Two: being beaten by a psychic trainer after above battle.

Three: In crystal I found my first shiny Pokemon
It was a ledyba. Unfortunately I had no idea what a shiny pokemon was. I actually had this moment around the time d/p came out and I discovered the internet.

4: if it counts for unnoficial Pokemon games then one time I was playing Pokemon showdown and had a pretty good winning streak until this guy with a team made entirely of shiny legendary's with maxed stats challenged me without telling me about his team.

5: every single Pokemon ranger game. DO NOT REPLAY THE MANAPHY LEVEL. IT WILL RESET YOUR GAME!!

6: I accidentally killed entei in g/s/c.

7: in hg/as I ran into my second shiny which.as luck would have it was also a shiny ledyba. I ran into it in the same place and this time I actually caught it. About two days later my sister was messing with my game and released it.

8: b/w 2. The water gym leader. I was using a lucario with three fighting moves and a fire move. You can tell how that went.(I won my first time through actually. It just took me a while.)

Last night, actually!

See, several months ago, I preordered X and Y for $5 each. It's the official launch day, and I've come to the realization that I do not have the remainder of the money to actually get the games. I would gladly use my debit card, but I'm currently overdrawn.

This probably means that I'm not going to get those posters, is it? I certainly hope that promotion lasts more than one day, because I've screwed myself otherwise!

Me trying out the Miracle Trade (whatever the random trading system is called) in Pokémon Y for the first time :

My first trade was a Timid Tauros I offered. I got a male Apitrini in exchange for that.
I tried another one, this time a Rash Graveler. Guess what I randomly got ? A Level 2 Caterpie. I basically gave the trader 2 Pokémons in 1, due to Graveler being able to evolve via trading. >:c

Another, although minor FFFFUUUU moment, again in Pokémon Y : I caught a Mantyke on my way to the 4th gym. Its nature (Modest) caught my curiosity, so I checked its IVs : 4 of its stats has 30-31 IVs in there. The problem ? Let me show you :

Mantyke - #458 (Modest)
HP: 18 - 21
Att: 31
Def: 30 - 31
SpA: 10 - 13
SpD: 31
Speed: 30 - 31

At least it's a female Mantyke, so it's good for breeding purposes.

So, back in '99 I got the GBC and pokemon blue for Christmas. I was overjoyed cause that was the one thing I was wishing for insanely hard. I played that game as much as possible for a long time. Now it was about a month later I was coming home on the school bus and I was saving my game when the GBC batteries died. I take a second to breathe pull out new batteries and turn on the game thinking it was no big deal only to see that there was no continue option any longer. I had to start over. I had been to Cinnabar island already.

That game sucked up three years of my gaming life... I hardly played any of the other games we got that Christmas comparatively.

Minor FUU moment, but still annoying.

Wanted to take a break from playing, so I shut off my game... but I forgot to save. Good thing I wasn't too far into it when I realized it.

Which moments in game make you rage. It was down to Red's Charizard and my Salamence. I use Outrage, Charizard is down in the red. Charizard uses Dragon Pulse, Critical hit. Salamence goes down. \

My reaction in below spoiler.
rageface.jpg

By bahamut1593 at 2010-08-31

Mine was one time,I tried to catch kyurem in pokemon white,and my excadrill got hit by a physical move while holding rocky helmet.Kyurem went down,I forgot to save before the battle.

Just recently happened.

I spent about 3 hours trying to get a Bulbasaur on the GTS on Y because I accidentally traded my Ivysaur with the Wonder Trade (curse my curiosity >.<) and after that failed I finally decided on just getting an Ivysaur and I managed to get one. Then just for the hell of it I decided to do another Wonder Trade since I wanted toget rid of the Furfrou I had and guess what pokemon I ended up getting right away?
...Bulbasaur.

Lots of head banging and face palming happened after that.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom