• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Kept forgetting to stock up on Great/Ultra balls all game, so when I fought Yveltal, I only had two pokeballs, a timer ball, some net balls, and my masterball. I got lucky and managed to catch him with the timer ball, but I was still really pissed.

I faced a shiny Zigzagoon in the scripted battle of Pokemon Ruby. Of course this one was uncatchable, as I didn't have any Pokeballs yet!

Getting through Victory Road without saving at any point and then going off to do something else while leaving my 3DS on. Come back and the powers gone.

And accidentally trading my lucky egg on the GTS in Black. Oh God that was horrible.

Finding a Shiny Magikarp in the Resort Area, evolving it, then learning that HeartGold/SoulSilver is coming out soon.

Finding out I can't transfer any of my Pokemon in Platinum to White because I don't have the right kind of Wi-fi network. Of course then I find out there's a USB Wi-Fi adapter Nintendo use to sell but it only works with Windows XP and I only have a Mac and old laptop with Windows 7. I've already transferred at least 80 Pokemon from FireRed and Emerald in the hopes that I could later transfer all of them into White when I get it and then eventually X or Y.

I just bred a near-perfect Shroomish with 31 IVs in Attack and 30 in both HP and Speed, and it has an Adamant nature.

It has Effect Spore.

GOD F*CK*ING DAAAAMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Training a few mons that I am transfering over when the Bank becomes available. My Mawile, Alice, misses her Stone Edge (80% hit chance), and the opposing Torkoal successfully lands Inferno (50% hit chance), KO'ing her.

WTF. Did I anger the RNG somehow?

I just bred a near-perfect Shroomish with 31 IVs in Attack and 30 in both HP and Speed, and it has an Adamant nature.

It has Effect Spore.

GOD F*CK*ING DAAAAMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You could battle at the Battle Maison for a while and get an Ability Capsule to change to Poison Heal. It'd take a while but in my opinion it'd be worth it.

It has Effect Spore.

You could battle at the Battle Maison for a while and get an Ability Capsule to change to Poison Heal. It'd take a while but in my opinion it'd be worth it.

That would be great, but I'm playing in my Black Version :C And it doesn't matter anyone. I managed to get another good Shroomish, this time with Poison Heal. Thanks for the advice, though!

My "FUUUUUUU" moment was when I was playing Ruby. I was battling Groudon, I used my Master ball on him..........but he broke free........then I made him faint. Turns out, I did not save before the battle. Because of that, I started all over.....

P.S. I saved the game after the battle.

On X and Y I found a shiny Electrode without any aid. I had just sold all my poke balls earlier to buy a cool shirt...As if that wasn't enough I dropped my DS and the game card bumped out.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

2 of them for me;

1: I found a shiny T.angela but only had one Poke ball. So I tried to weaken it. Critical hit, it fainted.

2: My Tyrantrum could defeated this Xerneas in low HP. I was trying to use Earthquake but I accidentally clicked on Dragon Claw :mad:.

Been trying to breed a Munna in Black 2 with 31 IV in both Special Attack and Special Defense. The mother, a Musharna, has the Spec. Attack and a Power Lens. The father, a Pikachu, has the Spec. Defense and a Power Band.

The resulting Munna keeps getting one or the other and not both. Proof that the Power items don't always pass down the IVs in question. T_T (edit: finally got it in 7 eggs. The first 6 are a FUUUU all their own. Too bad he had to have a bad nature...)

I may distribute through Wonder Trade after the Bank comes out.

Edit: And just when I thought I got a perfect one (with both, even though she had a neutral nature)...

She has Forewarn instead of her mother's Synchronize. FUUUUUUU.....

Edit2: Eleven eggs later, it was all lackluster. Trying again, this time with a male Munna from the set with Spec Attack along with a Dream Radar Musharna with perfect Spec. Def. Wish me luck...

Last edited:
ohhhh, breeding for a 31/31/31/X/31/X Snorlax with thick fat. I've got a lot of perfect IVs mons, but all got Inmunnity, despite the father had Thick fat.

In White I found a shiny metang, weakened it to above half in 1 move, used same move, no crit. hit, knocked it out anyway, FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! I did get a shiny krabby and sandile in the desert, go figure.

I just found a shiny Charmeleon in the Friend Safari. First shiny in years, not including chain fishing (I'll gladly trade off the skrelp I got). I go to use thunder wave with my 91 Helioisk. I hit thunderbolt. Dead. I'm never using Helioisk when shiny hunting anymore.

Been trying to breed a Munna in Black 2 with 31 IV in both Special Attack and Special Defense. The mother, a Musharna, has the Spec. Attack and a Power Lens. The father, a Pikachu, has the Spec. Defense and a Power Band.

The resulting Munna keeps getting one or the other and not both. Proof that the Power items don't always pass down the IVs in question. T_T (edit: finally got it in 7 eggs. The first 6 are a FUUUU all their own. Too bad he had to have a bad nature...)

I may distribute through Wonder Trade after the Bank comes out.

Edit: And just when I thought I got a perfect one (with both, even though she had a neutral nature)...

She has Forewarn instead of her mother's Synchronize. FUUUUUUU.....

Edit2: Eleven eggs later, it was all lackluster. Trying again, this time with a male Munna from the set with Spec Attack along with a Dream Radar Musharna with perfect Spec. Def. Wish me luck...

Well, in B2, when you use 2 power items, it seems only one passes the stat. So it's a matter of probability to see which one is inherited, and then have luck to pass the other one through normal inherit methods

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom