• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Been trying to breed a Munna in Black 2 with 31 IV in both Special Attack and Special Defense. The mother, a Musharna, has the Spec. Attack and a Power Lens. The father, a Pikachu, has the Spec. Defense and a Power Band.

The resulting Munna keeps getting one or the other and not both. Proof that the Power items don't always pass down the IVs in question. T_T (edit: finally got it in 7 eggs. The first 6 are a FUUUU all their own. Too bad he had to have a bad nature...)

I may distribute through Wonder Trade after the Bank comes out.

Edit: And just when I thought I got a perfect one (with both, even though she had a neutral nature)...

She has Forewarn instead of her mother's Synchronize. FUUUUUUU.....

Edit2: Eleven eggs later, it was all lackluster. Trying again, this time with a male Munna from the set with Spec Attack along with a Dream Radar Musharna with perfect Spec. Def. Wish me luck...

Well, in B2, when you use 2 power items, it seems only one passes the stat. So it's a matter of probability to see which one is inherited, and then have luck to pass the other one through normal inherit methods

Well, I eventually did get a desirable one that inherited both, thankfully. I'll have to look into that, though.

Found a Shiny Pidgey in HeartGold...

It was the second wild encounter I had - before I had the ability to buy Poké Balls.

Found a Shiny Hypno in HeartGold...

It was the Safari Zone. Yep, it fled.

Worked for three months to fill up my Red/Blue pokedex as a kid. I was so proud that I'd caught all the pokemon.

Cousin comes to visit and I find him playing my gameboy after dinner. He'd made it to Pewter... and saved it right in front of me.

Yeah, we didn't talk much after that. He got to find out how hard I could hit him, though...

I was on Mt Battle training my Pokemon to level 60 for the Orre Colosseum and a couple times Lugia's Hydro Pump wouldn't hit or one shot that Regirock. It missed and then they used Explosion and Rapidash and Persian two separate times fainted. I was ready to hit my Nintendo Gamecube for this. I hated that. I was just going all the way until every Pokemon received a commemoration ribbon.

Bred a 5IV Drilbur after so many hours of hatching eggs. It had Sand Force instead of Sand Rush.

Hey, there's a female Charmander on the GTS and the Trainer wants an Abra! Try and trade aaaaand it's gone. FUUUUU~!

That happened sooooo many times with me trying to get a Japanese Ditto the first time around. They were always gone before I could trade, even if they just went up on the GTS. Wound up just putting an English one up and asking for Japanese, and got a trade.

Last edited:
Finished the Pokémon League again. Started back in my room, exited the house, went to my party... "FUUUUU-" I didn't have any Pokémon that knew Fly and I had to go through two routes, a town and a forest to get to the nearest PC.

Today, I was going to restart LeafGreen to try and do a Nuzlocke challenge for the first time, but I wanted to transfer my team (and legendaries) first so that I wouldn't lose them. Then, Pal Park wouldn't let me transfer, so I checked LeafGreen to make sure it was working. The save file deleted itself. I wouldn't mind too much, except this is the third time I've gotten a Pokemon game for GBA that won't let me transfer, and it's starting to get really frustrating. :sweat:

Then, when I started the Nuzlocke, I had to restart the first rival battle twice because he kept getting critical hits on me! The first time, he even got two critical hits in a row! If that isn't a sign of bad things to come, I don't know what is.

Edit: And now my Zubat died. :bawl: I was training him, and a Pidgey got a critical hit on it with gust. I hate Pidgeys now... and also myself for not being more careful... but mostly Pidgeys.

Last edited:
Piece of #### ppl who clearly lie in there descriptions on GTS.

So its 5ivs dw and timid.... Thats not what it looks like to me. I could understand if ppl have bred loads and accidentally mislabelled a 4iv mon but they always no iv cr#p. shame it aint ebay and i can't negative feedback these ####ers who ruin gts.

Anyway they definatly my fu moment when I check ivs to find another lie.

Piece of #### ppl who clearly lie in there descriptions on GTS.

So its 5ivs dw and timid.... Thats not what it looks like to me. I could understand if ppl have bred loads and accidentally mislabelled a 4iv mon but they always no iv cr#p. shame it aint ebay and i can't negative feedback these ####ers who ruin gts.

Anyway they definatly my fu moment when I check ivs to find another lie.

That's worse than those who request 9 or under legendaries (bonus points if offered 'mon is shiny)! I hope they pay for this! :bash:

This just happened tonight: I was beating the 3rd leader of the E4 in Y & I thought I had beaten one of them so I did a little celebration dance & stopped paying attention - apparently i just used any old move? LOL. You shouldn't do that. It is not recommended.
I really just zoned out, thinking I was home free. I dunno, I think I was just mentally exhausted from Victory Road & all of what had to be done leading up to getting to that point. But it worked out ok in the end because i brought a horrifically over-leveled shiny Hawlucha & a very good Durant with me.

So one of my acquaintances wants to trade and I say yes. What does the guy do? Start pitching out shinies and cancelling every trade I try and start. Yeah, once I saw his third shiny, I hit "Cancel Trade" and got the hell off the 'net for the night. :disgust:

When I accidentally flee from Pokémon I wanted to catch.
I'm still not used to the Gen VI battle control screen...

When I beat the champion in X and thought there'd be stuff to do afterwards.

My Raffle Shop is currently 12 short of reaching level 10 and having my avenue get a 1-week promotion. Doesn't help that I keep getting these quotes from visitors:

"Is there a place where I can enjoy window shopping?"
"I want to find a service that makes my Pokémon great!"
"Now, where do you think I want to go?" (my Raffle Shop clerk is male)
"I want to buy a lot of items that only Trainers can use!"

and my least favorite of them all...

"I want to hatch an Egg."

The Gym leaders I get? Burgh, Roxie, Cheren...

Whitney's Miltank was down in the red, and I was about to knock it out and win, but then she uses a FREAKIN' SUPER POTION!!! I lost that battle...
I also found my first ever shiny. In the Safari Zone. It ran away. -_-

Chuck, to me. The hardest Gym Leader. His Poliwrath always uses Hypnosis (It some how gets me 80% of the time) and when I use an awakening he uses Focus Punch, which the damage seems like my Pokemon just got ran over by a train (even my flying Pokemon had trouble). I eventually did Jasmine and Pryce before I came back to defeat him.

I found a Shiny (I think) Pinsir in a hidden grotto, and my 3DS died right after I threw a Pokeball. I almost broke my 3DS in half and then curled up in a ball.

Trying to catch/find Latios. Oh, my, GOD. Almost ruined gen III for me.
Tell me about it. Trying to catch Latios nearly drove me insane, as I had used my Master Ball on Groudon. Ugh, what an idiotic choice. My hubby finally pitied me and gave me a couple of his extras.

It's because of that stupid blue jet bird that I hoard Master Balls. I blame it all on you, Latios! :mad:

Tell me about it. Trying to catch Latios nearly drove me insane, as I had used my Master Ball on Groudon. Ugh, what an idiotic choice. My hubby finally pitied me and gave me a couple of his extras.

It's because of that stupid blue jet bird that I hoard Master Balls. I blame it all on you, Latios! :mad:
Yup! I try my hardest to avoid using my Master Ball nowadays. All because of Latios, lol. The worst part when when I was battling it, I brought it to the point where he began using struggle. I caught him right before he made himself faint from recoil. :p

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom