• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Before I start, I just want to say... Don't play Pokemon while you're walking.

I wanted a Klefki. (Don't ask why), so I went to look for one in route 16. First try, the game gave me more than what I asked for, A Shiny Klefki. When I found it, Aria yelled my name. She wanted to show me something, so I went to see what she wanted. I had my eyes on the game, I didn't see where I'm going, I stub my toe on a cabinet in the hall. It hurt like a "female dog". After it was all over, it turns out that I had my Lvl 100 Garchomp out. and I used flamethrower on the Klefki.

What do you think hurt more?
Oh dear heavens, I'm reminded of the time I reset while a shiny Vibrava slid into view. I wanted to scream. And cry. But mostly scream.

I'm in a Dark Safari and I run into a shiny!

It's an Inkay. I'm hunting for a Pawniard. Which I still haven't found yet. :banghead:

battling online. Greninja@life orb at +1 attack against snorlax@lefties. PowerUpPunch from Greninja. Snorlax survived with 1HP. 1HP!!!!! Seriously!?!?!?!?!?! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

On Emerald Version for the Hoen Region I went to the Safari when I did a restart of the game. 5 minutes into the area I come across a shiny Doduo. SHINY. I throw a pokeball at it. Two counts. Pops out. Now it's weary. Throw another one, my heart is pounding hard. I'm saying to myself "PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!" Well....just as it's about to get to the last count before clicking shut, it pops out. Then runs. I sat there stunned for a good TEN MINUTES before shouting "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU**!" But I look back on it now....and think it's funny. Even though at the time it wasn't! Hahahaha!

This isn't really that bad; just a little annoying: I was battling Diantha in the Battle Chateau, and my Purugly missed with play rough on her Goodra... but then Goodra hits me with focus blast. :-/ Is it just me, or does that move seem to go from 70% to almost 100% accuracy whenever you're using a Pokemon that's weak to it?

What is it with my Landorus's Stone Edge always missing when it first uses it, while others land the same move five times in a row? Gah.

I wanted to change my Darmanitan's moveset a bit, and Superpower wasn't getting much use, so I deleted it and had her learn Power-Up Punch instead. It's far weaker, but it doesn't have the drawbacks that stop me from using Superpower and the attack boost would definitely prove useful.

Then I remembered that her ability is Sheer Force. Whoops.

I was playing on PS, (This just happened lol) and got burned TWICE IN A ROW by Fire Punch by a flygon. Once on a garchomp, once on a Suicune.

It gets really stale after I get critical haxed three times in a row by those PWT cheaters. I freaking swear. -_-

It was taking forever to get an egg from my Ditto and Conkeldurr. Took me longer than I'd care to admit to realise that I never put Conkeldurr into the Daycare in the first place, and Ditto was sitting in there alone.

Training my Black 2 team for the fourth gym. Minccino always land Sing on my active mon despite having a 55% chance. I call shenanigans.

I lost to another all-legendary team, and they were all shiny + OHKO'd almost all my pokemons. I forfeited when I had one left.

I've always stuck to my 'no-legendaries' rule, but I'm getting really tired of having to deal with legendaries 9 out of 10 times at the battle spot. Maybe it's time I put that event Jirachi to good use...

It's official. I am the unluckiest person in the world at trying to farm for a specific nature. After catching 4 Timburr in a row in White, every single one has an attack reducing nature. Thanks, game.

Just about every time I take on the Multi Battle in the Battle Maison is an FUUUUU moment. My partner always uses EQ/Explosion/something else that harms my Pokemon severely and barely does any damage to the opposition, thus leading to our defeat.

I just had another one while doing a second playthrough of Black 2. My Crobat's Fly missed four times in a row. Without any accuracy debuffs. At that point I gave up and just whittled my opponent down with Wing Attack which was still in my moveset for some reason.

Hey, I think I just found my second-most hated strategy. Moody Smeargle that spams Spore and Sheer Cold. Ugh...

In an attempt to make my Pokémon Y playthrough as hard for myself as I can, I made a rule to underlevel myself and only use the same number of Pokémon as the Gym Leader.

Grant has beaten me about 4 times now. His damn Amaura is such a tank and Hawlucha won't learn a fighting-type move until level 28 >>.

Browsing the GTS, I find a shiny Aron that's up for an ordinary Chespin!
... it's level 100. Why the hell would you do that?! I got it anyway, but still... :bawl:

A passer-by wants to trade with me and I say yes. She shows me a shiny Golurk and I respond with a Mew. She disconnects. She tries to trade again and I accept again. Again, she flashes the shiny Golurk and I try to trade her a Mew. She cancels. I wait. She flashes a Pokemon named "EVENT LEGENDS?" so I show her a Manaphy, then a Darkrai, then a freaking Arceus. She keeps showing a Bunnelby that's named "NO THANKS". Instead, she flashes a Victini and a Fancy Pattern Vivillion and at that point, I am done. It's apparent that she actually doesn't want to trade me anything at all. I cancel the trade, get off the internet and remove the player from my Acquaintance list.

If you're gonna troll me, don't flash a shiny Golurk at me. I don't handle that too well. (And if she tries to contact me for a trade in the future, I will automatically hit no.)

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom