• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Accidentally killed a shiny male Nidoran yesterday. If i hadn't caught one earlier that day i would have been seriously ticked. Apparently, in a horde battle, if you attack one, then hit that same spot on the next round, the attack defaults to the one farthest to the right. And thats where the Nidoran was. Oh well, lessoned learned. Pay more attention.

When I find my first ever shiny... In the safari zone. And it flees.

When I finally beat Cynthia for the first time, only for my DS to turn off on me MOMENTS before the save

I"m playing Sapphire and I have to leave. A god**** Camper has two more Pokemon on my paralyzed Lunatone using Leech Seed on it. So I hope we have to leave in 2 hours, which I know is the bare minimum. NOPE. We are delayed by 3 hours instead. I said goodbye to all my progress since the beginning of the freaking day. I'm going to finish the game first and then when I do, I'll get revenge on her...

Last night, I placed the male perfect 4IV male Sunkern and a ordinary female Roselia into the Pokemon daycare and the Roselia decided that she hates him. I used the last sunstone on the Sunkern and the Roselia still hates it even though the Sunkern is a Sunflora. At least I still have a male 5IV Venusaur I got through wonder trade when it was an Ivysaur, I can use it as backup.

The similar thing happened when I went to breed my level 100 female Gardevoir that I had since near the start of the game with a 3-4IV male Chimecho....

Last night, I placed the male perfect 4IV male Sunkern and a ordinary female Roselia into the Pokemon daycare and the Roselia decided that she hates him. I used the last sunstone on the Sunkern and the Roselia still hates it even though the Sunkern is a Sunflora. At least I still have a male 5IV Venusaur I got through wonder trade when it was an Ivysaur, I can use it as backup.

The similar thing happened when I went to breed my level 100 female Gardevoir that I had since near the start of the game with a 3-4IV male Chimecho....

Even if they don't like each other, they will still breed. When they have no interest in each other you know it is a lost cause.

I had been leveling up some of my weaker mon's on Victory Road and after most of them were knocked out I started heading to the cave's entrance to use my breeding Talonflame to head to a Pokemon Center.
Right before the entrance a Graveler appeared and since it was not a serious threat I hit Me First. In hindsight, I really should have expected this outcome.

Talonflame used Me First!
Talonflame used Self-Destruct!

I was leveling up a Cinccino in the Battle Maison. Against these kimono girls with Audino.

Cinccino used Tail Slap. Missed. Audino used Simple Beam(thus ruining Skill Link).
Retreated Cinccino, used another Pokémon to beat that audino.

Another Audino, I sent Cinccino. Used Tail Slap. Missed. Audino used Simple Beam.
Retreated again.

And finaly the last Audino, I sent Cinccino. Used Tail Slap. Missed. Audino used Simple Beam.

I felt like Mario Balotelli

I was playing Pokemon Emerald yesterday, and battled Juan for the first time. I heard his Kingdra was annoying, but I didn't think it was going to be that annoying. I actually had Kingdra's weakness for once, so I sent out Altaria only to find out that it has ice beam. And then it started using double team and rest. :sweat:

I actually managed to beat the Kingdra on my first try, but I don't think I would have if it weren't for Breloom hitting it with leech seed. (So thank you, Breloom.)

Opponent uses double team once, not able to hit it ever again.

You use double team, might as well not even bother. Opponent always seems to hit you.

On GTS, I was trying to find an Eevee with a HA and found one that said "5IV & HA". I traded a Vivilon for it only to find out that Eevee doesn't have a HA and have 4 okay IVs. I felt like I had been scammed..... -_-

On GTS, I was trying to find an Eevee with a HA and found one that said "5IV & HA". I traded a Vivilon for it only to find out that Eevee doesn't have a HA and have 4 okay IVs. I felt like I had been scammed..... -_-
I get that as well: I'll spot a level 1 Golett with the message "6IVs, Adamant, HA" and the trainer will want a Legend so I'll trade. Then I'll find out that what I've gotten in return is Timid with Klutz and 2IVs at best. It's a royal pain in the skidplate, I tell ya. =/

I stubbed my toe again while I was battling a trainer who only had Flying types. I had garchomp out and I used Earthquake by accident through the pain of stubbing my toe. he had an Articuno and took Garchomp out with a Sheer Cold. So I send my Shiny Dialga out and destroyed his entire team with Roar of Time.

Waiting for a good pokemon encounter...and the fact that you have to go through SOOO much to get the Master Ball!!!!
It was a pain in a Bulbasaurs butt to get one.

Trying to breed a Chinchou with Dark Hidden Power for type coverage. The resulting eggs hatch into either...

*Got the required perfect stats (just need 31/X/31/31/31/X) but not the right HP type
*Got the HP type, but one of those four stats are not optimal.

Grrr!

@Mintaka; and I met up again to continue our Super-Multi streak. We were doing fine until the 45th streak, when we met a Clawitzer with Mega Launcher. It killed us all with Water Pulses D: All that effort to get to the 45th streak - we even won against a Registeel along the way and had to lose to one lobster. We nearly cried.

I think my biggest "FUUUU-" moment of all time is running into a shiny Deerling... without a single Poké Ball.

And trust me, that's the last time I've ever made that mistake. I'm proud to now be the owner of a shiny Bidoof in Platinum. :3

I have mentioned this one before and I probably will mention it again when someone has a situation similar to ^, but here goes:

Once, whenI was starting a new playthrough of Silver, I encountered a shiny Ratatta on the way to Mr. Pokémon's house. I repeat, a shiny Ratatta. On the way to Mr. Pokémon's house. Before you can obtain Pokéballs.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...

I took my very best team to Battle Spot to try out the new Special battles (which disallows the top 12 pokemon in Ratings)

And I lost every single battle I tried. Every single one 4-1 (because I forfeit before the final blow)

How is it that I can't KO even one of the opponents pokemon, idk. So much for breeding 6Vs. It really is discouraging. Maybe I should take a break :<

I think my hardest rage was in Pokemon emerald. After 7 times challenging the Pokemon League, I finally got my battle with Wallace. My Blaziken died, since it had no PP and I had to use struggle, my Gyrados, Raichu, Mightyena, Pichu, and Lairon all dead. Wallace had one Pokemon left, Milotic, and I sent out my Ludicolo, my last Pokemon left, and then Milotic used Toxic. My Ludicolo slowly withered away.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%######################################################

After that, I stopped challenging the Pokemon League and just roamed Hoenn, trying to conquer all contests. One month later, my Shich, Shich was my Blaziken`s nickname, was around level 70. I enter the Pokemon League, and I came out as the champion of the whole freaking Hoenn region.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom