• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

I was chaining for a shiny Meowth in Platinum this morning. At a chain of 36 it was broken by a Staravia...

*sobbing*

Wow, I am just so upset.
I wanted to use Umbreon for old time's sake and rotated my team members a bit so that Umbreon could fit in.

I lost 15 battles in a row. 15. Not even one win? Just as Umbreon rejoined the team, everyone decides to take crits and die within two turns, leaving Umbreon alone on the battle field. I cannot believe I got this unlucky with the matchups... D:

Breeding for a perfect greninja with his hidden ability when I don't have proper dittos. I got a froakie with perfect IVs. PERFECT. Aaaand torrent ability.

That moment when I face a Magnemite in OR/AS and it's resistant to every-single-move-from-every-single-member-of-my-party.

Encountered a Taillow with the DexNav that was Level 15, had a 3-star Potential, and had Mirror Move while in Petalburg Woods. The problem? I accidentally KOed it with a fricking critical hit on the second shot!!! NO FAIR! THAT TAILLOW WOULD'VE BEEN PERFECT!!! *weeps*

*hisses at Lance and his gods-damned illegal Dragonites in SS*

Not to mention those rotten Protect-spamming Burmy in X... seriously, I cannot even begin to count the number of times I've run into one of these blasted things while grinding for the first Gym. (Yes, I'm still stalling. Shut up. xD)

I finally managed to breed a dratini with 31 speed as well as attack and it has a brave nature.

So, I get my Latias in ORAS...

I look at the nature. No no no...

Adamant. And I can't reset for a better one either! I saved before the event and still only got adamant.

Learning that a remake is coming out of your favorite region only to not be able to get it on release day (and not knowing when you'll be getting it at all)

I just started going to Mauville City until the Pokenav plus picked up a Pokemon and a Pokemon appeared poking out of a grass. The Pokemon is at level 13, as I was sneaking towards it, a Wingull popped up and scared away the potential Plusle/Minum that could have an egg move.....

I just started going to Mauville City until the Pokenav plus picked up a Pokemon and a Pokemon appeared poking out of a grass. The Pokemon is at level 13, as I was sneaking towards it, a Wingull popped up and scared away the potential Plusle/Minum that could have an egg move.....
That happened to me, only it was a Taillow and a Zigzagoon popped up as a RE, scaring it away. I KO'd the Zigzagoon but still wasn't happy.
Got a Latios that I was looking forward to using. Checked his nature..

Adamant

Son of a bitch.
Okay, so when do we get the Lati? Because I am going to save before it pops up so I can get a semi-decent Nature if possible.

In Smash Wii U, I was 1v1ing my Pikachu Amiibo with Luigi. He was charging his Skull Bash while I was charging my Green Missile. I found out that at Level 50, Amiibo deal more damage than usual, so when our attacks collided, I was KO'ed because Pikachu was at Lvl 50.

As I mentioned in the "Yes!" thread, I managed to net two impressive Feebas (each 2-star potential and each with a different Egg Move) with little effort, along with hooking my first one on the first cast. However, I had tracked down a 3-star potential Feebas with Dragon Pulse AND a Hidden Ability. The problem? I was ambushed by a Tentacool just one space away from that Feebas! DAMN YOU, TENTACOOL!!! NO WONDER I HATE YOU!!! *grumbles* I hate jellyfish... *grumbles*

That happened to me, only it was a Taillow and a Zigzagoon popped up as a RE, scaring it away. I KO'd the Zigzagoon but still wasn't happy.
Got a Latios that I was looking forward to using. Checked his nature..

Adamant

Son of a bitch.
Okay, so when do we get the Lati? Because I am going to save before it pops up so I can get a semi-decent Nature if possible.

ORAS Spoilers below regarding Lati

After you beat Norman Surf East of Mauville, you'll meet Steven and Lati will appear to take you to Southern Island so you can get its sibling. You can save just after you get there, iirc

A recent FUU moment for me was realizing the catch rate for the BW legendaries have decreased. Wtf Reshiram you used to get caught in less than five balls.

Ran out of pokeballs (Had like 15) and had to catch my Relicanth in an Ultra Ball. I want my living dex to be in standard Pokeballs! (besides legendaries :p)

Just now, I was trying to breed another Pokemon with perfect IVs. However, when I was preparing for the next step in my breeding session, I realized that I didn't have the Destiny Knot in my bag. So, I decided to check my PC boxes to see if any of my Pokemon were holding it. None of them had it, so it must have mean't one thing: I accidentally released a Pokemon that was holding the item! Needless to say, I was pretty bummed out and turned the game off. I will try again later today, but I am not the least bit pleased. :(

I got a triple whammy today in both OR and AS. Here's what happened.

AS: Using the DexNav to hunt down a Duskull to try and use, I caught a 3-star potential Duskull with an Egg Move. The problem: Modest nature. *whimpers sadly*

OR: Twice this happened, when I was doing the same DexNav hunt, this time for a Numel, I caught two 2-star potential Numel, each with an Egg Move (Endure and Heat Wave, respectively). The problem: one had a Timid nature, the other a Bold nature. *weeps*

Today just isn't my day with the DexNav.

Breeding for a competitive Skarmory today. Heres the one I just hatched-

IVs- Perfect in every stat

Nature- Impish (+Def -Spa)

Ability. . . Keen Eye

The game is really not loving me today, is it. And I would exchange him for the one I have in the day care, except for the fact that my day care male is Japanese, so I'm kinda MM them too.

I've hatched a few 5 IV ones already with the correct natures and abilities but IV in the wrong places. Plan to Wonder Trade them once I get the perfect one.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom