• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

:argue::argue::argue::argue::argue::argue:The Spiritomb in AS. It kept on killing itself with memento >.> WHY IS THAT MOVE EVEN IN EXISTENCE?!?!?!?!

The first time I tried to do a Nuzlocke was in Platinum.
I get to the first battle with Barry, and his Turtwig gets 3 critical hits on my Piplup. Mizuki the Piplup died before I had a chance to catch any other pokemon. T_T
FUUUUUUUUUU

Was breeding for an HP Fire Snivy. When I finally got it...

...it had Overgrow. I was looking for Contrary.

I've run into a lot of Secret Bases where whoever created it arranged the people and objects in such a way that I couldn't reach- or steal- their flag. So annoying...

...I streetpassed somebody with a base that you couldn't even leave.
They put all these mats down that kept teleporting me, and I ended up having to trade somebody for a Pokémon holding an escape rope just so I could leave.

The moral of the story is, never underestimate the power of an escape rope.

I've run into a lot of Secret Bases where whoever created it arranged the people and objects in such a way that I couldn't reach- or steal- their flag. So annoying...
Ugh, these. I had a base like that on OR; thankfully it got overwritten by another base later on. Then there was the guy who parked himself behind a desk in his secret base so that I couldn't talk to him at all. I wasn't sorry when his base disappeared from my game.

Well, I have just realized just how long it will take to collect enough ash for a glass table or chair. That in itself, even if you decide to not try to collect the stuff, is a huge "FUUUUUU" feeling.

I've played at least one game from each generation as they came out since I was 6. (Started with Blue, moved on to Silver and Crystal, Ruby and Emerald, Fire Red, Diamond and Platinum, Soul Silver, Black, Black 2, X and have ended Alpha Sapphire.) I did not realize Carvanha evolved into Sharpedo well into generation five. Like late 2013, pre-X&Y generation five. And only because I saw it in a YouTube video. FUUUUUUU

To this day, it's still the only evolutionary family I didn't know had a relation. Every other family I could name all the members of if prompted.

I think another one for me was when Gen 6 was first revealed. I remember being so completely and utterly shocked, because it had happened so fast and it felt like Gen 5 was still fresh and brand new. Now you just watch, if Gen 7 is revealed in about 3-4 months from now, my reaction will no longer just be "FUUUUUUUUU" but also *heavy breathing*.

I was matched up with a person who was annoyingly stalling to the last second. I don't mean stalling as in using defensive strategies - I mean literally using up all the time limit given to players. Yes, I know that as long as it's within the time limit you are free to do anything, but imo stalling to the last second is just plain rude. It felt like they were deliberately testing my patience.

Finding a shiny male Duskull via DexNav. Why is this a "FUUUU..." moment? It had a Modest nature, 0 IVs in Attack and Defense, and a "mischievous" characteristic. T~T It's not fair! That's the fifth Modest Duskull I've found!!!

When I put in 200 hours in Pokemon Blue and my cousin starteD A NEW GAME AND SAVED IT AND I CRIED FOR AN HOUR

when i deleted 2 shinys and 10 perfect pokemon and their items.

Trying to get the Money Max O Power last night. It took me five attempts to finally get it so when I did, I rushed to the Pokemon League to milk everyone there dry. But once I had finished the League, it was after midnight, so no heading to Mauville and using it in the Food Court. Not without attempting to chat with one of my underlings in my Secret Base, natch. :banghead:

Five turns in a row of being unable to attack because of paralysis. An opponent my Pokemon could take down in one shot. Perish Song a couple of turns in.

Yeah, that about sums it up.

Trying to get beat the Vivillon balloon in Secret Super Training. The bug wouldn't hold still and when I'd finally pop the balloon, it was about two seconds after the allotted time so no reward. I wanted to scream, it was that frustrating. I think it took me six tries to finally nail it.

But oddly enough, the Stunfisk balloon that gave me grief the last time I did the Super Secret levels went down with hardly a fight. Weird. =/

In the Safari Park where you can only throw balls and that the most epic pokemon refuse to enter it... throwing one rock to fled them away...

Sorry for the caps, but it's frustrating...

WHY EVERY THIRD F**KIN MOVE I RECEIVE IN BATTLE SPOT IS A CRITICAL HIT, DAMMIT!!!!

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom