• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

So, I'm late to the OR/AS party, just got them for Easter and now begun to recently play them. I know, terrible of me, but anyways...
I'm in the Pokemon League on OR, just finished getting out of the Victory Road and ready to take the League and Champion down. Not thinking, I healed my Pokemon and proceeded to go into the League to challenge Sidney.
Take out his Mightyena and Shiftry pretty good, go to switch to my Blaziken who's one of my prime fighters in my team...
Only to find I forgot to switch Kecleon, my HM slave, out for Blaziken again, who I had put in the box to make way for the HM slave. D:
I can't restart the game because I already saved, so now I have to go through the WHOLE league without one of my best fighters! ;.;
Lesson learned! Never forget to check your party ever again. ;.; sighhhhh

When you're up against Lysandre and realize that you have no electric type moves for his Gyarados. xD

I went into a Blissey Secret Base for easy level-ups with a level one team...

....and it took over thirty minutes to get out of there, everyone at approximately level 40.

I am never doing that again.

...When I noticed I've been trying to breed a shiny for 2 weeks in a row with no luck. x_x It kills my brain but must-not-use-cheating-devices...
It took me four months to finally get a shiny Golett while breeding on my copy of Black. And that was with the Masuda Method as well. Then there was trying to get a shiny Sawk from a Friend Safari: that was a six month ordeal. Some days the games will love you while other days, not so much. Keep trying, though.

Mine would be Reshiram in Rumble World: it took me four attempts and I blew 10 Diamonds in order to face that Dragon and finally recruit it. In the process I got killed twice just as I was about to land the fatal hit on Reshi as well. Ugh... >_<

I finally have her and she's my strongest Toy, so at least it worked out. But what a pain.

Smash Bros for 3DS. Was playing Smash Run with Mewtwo to see if he had any other specials. Looked online and found out that he doesn't have any other specials. I then realized I spent 7 hours playing Smash Run for no reason.

Latias in Rumble World. She. Will. NOT. JOIN...! And when it looks like she might, one of her minions will sneak up behind me and kill me. :banghead:

I know the feeling. She won't join me either. :-(

Edit: Also, Jirachi. First attempt, I used Dragon Claw instead of False Swipe with Gutsy+ Axew. Second Attempt? No wobble; instead, Axew gets KO'd.

Last edited:
Breeding a physical attacker (Mienfoo). Five eggs so far: 4 have poor HP, 2 have poor attack, 1 has poor defense, 4 have poor SpDef. But the damn SpAtk I won't use, flawless, all of them. Hax, why do you hate me so bad?

When you rearrange your whole Pokemon team, then right when you leave the town you realize you need an HM slave to cut down a damn tree in the way. LKJFLKSDJFLSD.

Accidentally KO-ing two shinies in a row because you're so distracted by the show you're watching on Netflix asdfghjkl. ;__;
(Thankfully, third time's the charm---I ended up eventually encountering a third one, which I caught.)​

Any time I try to switch toys in Pokemon Rumble World and the switch fails because some random enemy hit me at the last second. Especially when I lose because of it, which I do almost every time.

Any time I try to switch toys in Pokemon Rumble World and the switch fails because some random enemy hit me at the last second. Especially when I lose because of it, which I do almost every time.

Yeah, especially if you are battling the boss. So thats why I am getting distance to make my switch success, but sometimes, it fails... :(

Korrina's Hawlucha, it keeps using the Flying Press move

Anytime I go into someone's secret base where it's intentionally constructed so reaching their flag is impossible. Those secret bases are immediately deleted from my game.

Wanna know the most annoying pokemon to catch that isn't a Legendary; Tyrogue! You go into an area with 10 Pokemon, find that it is a s rare as Finneon and you eiter get into a battle with a different poke as soon as you spot one or just scare it off!

and not long after this post, i caught a Tyrogue. At least they're easier to find now.

I was playing Pokemon Conquest the other day, and during one round, I got challenged by a neighbouring clan. However, I quickl discovered there were two massive problems.

1. The enemy team had an extremely powerful Rhydon. For those who've played Conquest, you'll know its attack, Drill Rush, is seriously OPed...it hits for at least 156 damage.
2. None of my team members were Lords. In fact, most of the Pokemon were rubbish. I thus was forced to enter with a Riolu, Gastly, Duskull, Larvitar, Onyx and Sneasel...all with moves who would have done very little.

Luckily, it was a "Capture the Flag" type level. Unfortunately, the guy parked his Beldum right on one of the banners. To make matters even worse, Rhydon destroyed both Riolu and Sneasel, the only Pokemon that might have done something to Beldum. Within moments, that one blasted Rhydon had DESTROYED all of my Pokemon except Gastly and Duskull!

-----

And then goodness knows how this happened. Rather stupidly, the Rhydon stepped in some acid and got poisoned. And THEN I discovered that both Gastly and Duskull had the ability "Levitate", which rendered Drill Rush completely unusable. I eventually, and I mean eventually, managed to outlast him and he succumbed to the poison.

Still had to deal with the Beldum, though. Luckily, I realised that Duskull's attack, Astonish, knocked an enemy back, so I used it to push Beldum off of the flag, then used Gastly to nip in and take it. I won the battle....but goodness knows how I managed it! That kind of turnabout would put Phoenix Wright to shame.

I got this Pokémon in Rumble World, with an "Epic" trait, that means 6 useful traits at once. Speedy, Gutsy, Snappy++, Lucky++, Chop-Chop, Adept...

Why the "FUUUUU"? It's an Unown.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom