• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

When you decide to breed a perfect six IV pokemon of each gen 1 species, in order, only to remember that all three starters always have an 87.5% male rate....

As I'm trying to land my Defense Deoxys in Rumble World, I keep getting swarmed by Sigilyph after Sigilyph who kill me multiple freaking times. It took me five tries and ten Diamonds to get me my Deoxys.

I used to like Sigilyph. Now I never want to see one again. :mad:

I had a Level 7 Whismur break out of a Nest Ball against my Level 70 Crobat...with a critical capture to boot. Luckily, I got it on the second try, EV trained it, and am now powerleveling for Boomburst.

I had a Level 7 Whismur break out of a Nest Ball against my Level 70 Crobat...with a critical capture to boot. Luckily, I got it on the second try, EV trained it, and am now powerleveling for Boomburst.

You know the Nest Ball doesn't compare the target's level to your Pokémon's level? You're thinking of the Level Ball. The Nest Ball just takes the target's level into consideration.

When you accidentally breed a 6 IV. So after that you go and switch out to the next set you plan on breeding, only the first batch is terrible so you soft reset.....only to then realize you forgot to save after getting your 6 IV.....:saiyan:

Just doing the 5-maid exact turn challenge in Mr. Backlot's mansion. I do this challenge most every day more for the exp than actually trying to achieve the challenge (because those cheating bitches all have Clefairy that know endure). Anyway, was battling today with my Dragonair and Draco meteor missed 3 times out of five before the poor thing got confused and KOd!

Finding two shiny nosepass hordes. Within 5 minutes of each other. Was looking for a houndour. And i find nosepass.

Another fu exp share moment appeared!

I wanted to level my Pokemon and ran the Battle Resort dailies for some fast neat exp. When I was done and had just saved the game, I started to wonder why I didn't see them leveling at all... That damn exp share was off!

Do not play when you're hungry, ever! That's how my mind works when I'm hungry but too lazy to move my butt to kitchen. There's a small bright side however; I managed to level my exp point o-power. -.-'

I replay my Pokemon games now and then. Although, when I replayed the 2nd Gen just recently I found a shiny voltorb and then...it effing used SELF-DESTRUCT!

So I've been doing a number of run-throughs at the Sacred Blade Cliff Special at the Plasma Tundra. I've gotten tons and tons of Dunsparce and Trapinch with awesome abilities!

Haven't gotten an "Epic" or "Awesome" Golurk, though. Haven't seen a Rusty Golurk at all. Barely gotten any of those for Golett, either. I swear, Rumble World is freaking teasing me. >_<

Ran into a beautiful shiny Ralts only move it knew was teleport... Broke out of the first Ultra ball... Yeah the one that got away :(

My Heliolisk for Pikachu Cup was having a really disappointing damage output... then I realized I gave it a choice scarf instead of specs. I abandoned the tournament in rage after just 4 battles.

Replaying Diamond recently for fun (since I managed to find it after losing it before the move four years ago). After getting the first 5 Poke Balls from Dawn, I ran into a Shinx... that broke out of three of those five balls. I KOed it out of fury. Honestly, there should be a rule that the first few early route Pokemon CANNOT break out of the gift Poke Balls you get. I burned three of those balls on one Shinx, and I STILL didn't get it. And with me being fairly thrifty in a game's early stages, I had to really bide my time before catching anything I wanted until I knew I had the resources to stock up a bit more. I've lost one or two Poke Balls on early route Pokemon at different times, but not three at once. Times like this I'm glad that from BW on you got 10 Poke Balls and not 5.

Pokemon Rumble Blast. Rumpus Room. ​EVERY. SINGLE. FUCKING. TIME.

I had me a Golurk that was wobbling while playing Rumble World but before I could land that final hit, I was nailed by four Trapinch who kept attacking me. Added to the mix was a Vibrava who paralyzed me twice. By the time I dispatched those little snots, the Golurk wasn't wobbling and faded when I defeated him.

Once I was done with that run, I released all but two of my Trapinch, even the ones with the aqua Traits. I just couldn't even look at the miserable things anymore. :disgust:

Played Pokemon Shuffle just recently, and tried to catch Mareep.
1st attempt catch rate was at 80%, catch failed.
2nd attempt catch rate at 88%, catch fails again.
Next thing happens is me running out of hearts qq

In another Platinum run, I was in the Great Marsh trying to meet the 5 Mon quota so I could get that annoying app from the cowgirl. The problem: Quagsire. I wasted more than HALF of my Safari Balls on that bloody mud fish whatever! I ended up hating it. I had no trouble getting the rarer Mons (Carnivine, Croagunk, Tropius, Tangela, and Yanma, to be exact) with virtually no effort, but Quagsire was surprisingly frustrating, as usually it's the other way around. Finally, I managed to net one at the very end of my run, but I was so miffed at how much trouble that species caused me I called it Dumdum out of revenge (I had another name in mind, but I still wanted to keep my nicknames family-friendly). By the time my timer ran out, I had only 2 Safari Balls left, as most of them had been wasted on Quagsire. I know the Great Marsh is the least liked Safari Zone to many (and I understand why), but I'm more annoyed at Quagsire than the marsh itself now. I've never had that much trouble catching a Quagsire, usually their the easiest Mon for me to catch in the marsh, as all it takes is one Safari Ball, not 15+. The next time I see a Quagsire (which will probably be Wake's, as I haven't challenged the Gym yet), I'm gonna whoop it so badly and laugh sadistically at it in revenge.

Find a shiny Yanma in a horde. Just my luck, the blasted thing has it's HA. It would figure

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom