• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Found a shiny Ponyta in the wild but didn't have any Pokeballs to capture it with. I was seriously so frustrated when that happened.

I've just killed a shiny Regigigas, that I've been soft resetting for a while.

Really sad, but at least I have a new video to put on youtube.

So I tried the World Championship in Rumble World. A few defeated mons later, I was close to defeating it...

...only to run out of time.

Let's just say I was more than just displeased. All those Diamonds, down the drain.

I love (and by love, I mean HATE) how when breeding for a Timid Protean Froakie, I get every single speed boosting nature BUT Timid (because I have no Ditto or Water 1 Pokemon with Timid). I got Jolly, Naive, and Hasty, but not fucking Timid! Oh wait, I did get Timid, but with the Torrent ability! Shit!!!

I started breeding for a female Squirtle in a diveball from a female Wartortle that a friend gave me a year ago, and so far I managed to get a female HA 4IV Squrtle and started breeding it. And since then, I could not hatch a female HA squirtle with 5IVs so I can fix the IVs, instead I had been only hatching males! And when I hatch a female, it ether has 4 or less IVs and/or has no HA, and I have been hatching squirtle for days.

Getting through Lance's three Dragonites only to have my last pokemon KO'ed by his Aerodactyl. I REALLY didn't like any Aerodactyl for a long while.

I'm doing a new run of Y, and I decided to only use Pokemon that I've never had in my main team before without the help of Exp. Share. For some reason, the game's actually gotten pretty rough. There have been a few times where I've gotten sweeped by a random NPC.

Been fishing for a shiny Alomamola for the past *checks watch* four days now. I've hooked three shiny octillary. It has a lower encounter rate than Alomamola. Gah.

I started to breed Togepi to for a follow me Togekiss for one of my teams, and I couldn't hatch a female Togepi. They are only hatching males, after a box of mail Togepi rejects, I finally got a female, but she has 2IVs and the mother has 3IVs......

Someone challenged me to a battle today.

They had a full team of legendaries AND even gave me a limit. I could only bring 4 pokemon while they brought 5.

I was defeated for good. Poor Mega Gallade didn't stand a chance against a Life Orb'd Mega Rayquaza.

Did they really want to win that badly? :/

They had a full team of legendaries AND even gave me a limit. I could only bring 4 pokemon while they brought 5.

I was defeated for good. Poor Mega Gallade didn't stand a chance against a Life Orb'd Mega Rayquaza.

How are they able to bring 5 Pokemon and you're limited to 4? It sounds like that they're hacking.

Re: Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

How are they able to bring 5 Pokemon and you're limited to 4? It sounds like that they're hacking.

There's a system where you can give someone a disadvantage if you want. (I don't know what it is called in English mode) You can apply the system when you challenge passerbys. It's on the main screen when you set the details for battle before challenging someone.

Re: Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

There's a system where you can give someone a disadvantage if you want. (I don't know what it is called in English mode) You can apply the system when you challenge passerbys. It's on the main screen when you set the details for battle before challenging someone.

You can set a handicap when you challenge someone. I honestly never set the handicap when I challenge someone since it can make it unfair and it can easily be abused.

I've been breeding Pawniard in order to get myself a shiny and have several 6IV hatchlings... but they're all male. Not one of them is a female. None. And I really want myself a nice female Pawniard with a full set of perfect IVs. Even worse? Most of the "perfect" male hatchlings have Inner Focus and not Defiant as their Ability! FUUUUUUU~!!!

Black- That damn dog in the second gym. Keeps using Take Down.

I started to breed for a shiny Charmander for my brother, but so far I hatched 8 boxes of Charmanders and couldn't get a shiny one to hatch.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom