• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Been in a friend safari in Y for the last 5 days. Looking for a shiny Charmeleon. I find two shiny magmar in that time, but not a Charmeleon.

Been in a friend safari in Y for the last 5 days. Looking for a shiny Charmeleon. I find two shiny magmar in that time, but not a Charmeleon.
That was me dealing with trying to find a shiny Sawk the first time around. It took six months. I do not kid. I had to stop searching for a little while because I was completely burned out. Then there was the night I tried looking for a shiny Golurk and ran into a shiny Lampent straightaway.... but found nothing else shiny.

Sometimes the Friend Safari loves you and other days it does not.

Don't know how to report it, but there's a thief plying the passerby trades. Name is Max from the U.S. His trainer message says 2Shiny4My*Mew. Gave him two shinies I had extras of. He then proceeded to laugh at me, said he tricked me and called me a retard. Just watch yourselves. I'm not mad about it, but he could seriously hit someone.

Don't know how to report it, but there's a thief plying the passerby trades. Name is Max from the U.S. His trainer message says 2Shiny4My*Mew. Gave him two shinies I had extras of. He then proceeded to laugh at me, said he tricked me and called me a retard. Just watch yourselves. I'm not mad about it, but he could seriously hit someone.
That's the main reason why I stay off the PSS; I've dealt with those types before. And I'm dead sick of people demanding a Groudon for a freaking Wurmple. Go catch your own! :mad:

The Friend Safari still hates me: all I want is an Adamant Sawk with Sturdy. I have an Adamant Synchronize Kirlia as my lead and think that this shouldn't take me long. Nope. The only Adamant Sawk I get has Inner Focus. All the others have crappy Natures and aren't worth holding an Everstone for breeding. (Looks like my Adamant Inner Focus Sawk is heading over to Hoenn to take a nice, big, fat Ability Capsule....)

In X, I am trying to catch Zygarde. And didn't bring enough Dusk Balls.

Last edited:
Been trying to hatch shiny Hawlucha like for two weeks. I don't have good feelings about any eggs anymore... still no luck. Persistence is the key... grrrrrhhhh! per..sis...ten...ceeeeee...! *insert quiet rage here*

That's the main reason why I stay off the PSS; I've dealt with those types before. And I'm dead sick of people demanding a Groudon for a freaking Wurmple. Go catch your own! :mad:
That's why I have "no random trades on PSS" mindset; well, I'm watchful of beforehand agreed ones too. On the contrary, the paranoid side of me doesn't let me evolve my shiny Kadabra unless face-to-face trade. X'D

Been trying to hatch shiny Hawlucha like for two weeks. I don't have good feelings about any eggs anymore... still no luck. Persistence is the key... grrrrrhhhh! per..sis...ten...ceeeeee...! *insert quiet rage here*
Tell me about it. I'm at nearly three hundred eggs for my shiny Pawniard hunt and nothing. The last one went by so fast I was stunned and I guess I got a little cocky; the RNG doesn't like me so much now. I have several boxes full of Pawniard that will probably be Wonder Traded off and the Pokemon I receive in trade may simply be released to make room for more hatchlings. I'm getting a little frustrated here. :mad:
That's why I have "no random trades on PSS" mindset; well, I'm watchful of beforehand agreed ones too. On the contrary, the paranoid side of me doesn't let me evolve my shiny Kadabra unless face-to-face trade. X'D
I don't blame you. It's far too easy to get ripped off by a passer-by trade. But I'm sure there would be someone trustworthy enough on the forums here to help you evolve that Kadabra. (I trust most posters here than I do random people on PSS...)

I just got to the next town in Super Mystery Dungeon, and the Axew/Salamence mission is no longer available! I'd been saving it for after some grinding because I know it's a tough one, but now I can't access it at all. I guess the game moves you inexorably forward. >_<

Does anyone know if the mission can be obtained later, or if it's gone for good?

Does anyone have any tips on how to beat the Mega Glalie stage on Pokemon Shuffle? It is just so tough - I can't beat it D: It keeps freezing everything!

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom