• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Yesterday a shiny Pyukumuku showed up on my Poke Pelago. I was like *squeee*, and posted in the shiny encounters thread. So why am I here? It's gone this morning. :(

I have such rubbish luck with shinies, unlike apparently everyone else around here. Hours and hours and days and weeks running around in Friend Safaris = 0 shinies. Masuda Method breeding with shiny charm for daaaaaaaaaaaaays and weeeeeeeeks = 0 shinies. I have encountered only five shinies in my entire lifetime. Two were in the Johto Safari Zone (or whatever they call it in HG/SS), which of course ran away from me so I couldn't catch them, and then yesterday's Poke Pelago trolling. *sigh*
Oh that sucks. And it actually worries the slag out of me now.

I've had two Klefki show up to Isle Abeens and neither one of them have stayed. Pokemon I want to stay there leave, but the frigging Skarmory are more than happy to plant their can-cutter tails in a Ball. I think I have like four of the idiotic things now.... on top of the one I friggin' caught. I don't want or need anymore of the stupid things! (The Klefki, however, I really, really, REALLY need.)

Heaven help me if I find a shiny on my Pelago and see it gone the next day. I love my 3DS but it may not survive the sudden blind nerd-rage.

The fact that every Pokemon you encounter seems to know at least 1 dark move rendering alola Raichu and alakazam useless.

And having a Pokemon your trying to evolve with friendship get 1 hit ko Ed by a wild Pokemon 20 levels lower that it when the wild Pokemons even at a type advantage" stupid riolu I'll just trade for a Lucario since you hate me so much"

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

I traded a pokemon on the GTS. It was only after I had traded it, that I realized that it was holding the lucky egg.
I now found out that there is no way to get another one!

So in Platinum I received the Togepi egg from Cynthia and when it hatched, it had Hustle. I kept resetting only for it to still have Hustle.

I nearly caught a Mimikyu is a Beast Ball yesterday.
Three clicks but then it came out.
I'm kinda surprised to even get this close!

Battling a Furisode in the Maison. Her Vaporeon used Yawn on every Pokemon on my team, which meant I had to switch or face falling asleep. Even worse? I could get a hit in maybe once out of every four switches! Add to that the Vaporeon was holding Leftovers and used Aqua Ring and we're looking at a 25 minute battle.

I managed to win but taking out that Vaporeon was a nightmare. I never want to see another one again.... and I used to like Vaporeon.

Its been 3 days since I reached the Great Marsh and no Skorupi.

I'm also trying to collect some blue shards some Infernape can learn Thunderpunch, but the guy that gives you a free shard everyday keeps giving me yellow or green shards. Going underground hasn't exactly been better, though I at least got some Heart Scales.

Trying to get a decent Nature on a couple of the UBs. Seriously, Sun hates me and just kept farting out hindering Natures. It got to the point where I would flinch slightly when looking at the Summary screen for Xurkitree and Guzzlord.

When you're playing Nuzlocke and have your Abra out front to get experience to evolve and become not-helpless, only to get Pursuited by Ilima's Yungoos. One-shotted. May Silver rest in peace.
When you're playing that same Nuzlocke and the SOS Spearows on Route 3 just keep coming, so your Alolan Diglett is nearing death. So you switch, confident in the fact that these Spearows must be too high to know Pursuit, since you haven't seen it from any of the 6 Spearow up to this point... Cue Pursuit. May Wifom rest in peace.

I was chaining for a shiny Oricorio but because I was falling asleep, I accidentally knocked out the one I had on screen instead of using False Swipe. 102 calls that don't happen often and I blew it.

Why, why, WHY did GF decide that, out of all 48 possible Mega Evolutions, only 16 should be in SM!? It wouldn't be bad if we could bring items through Bank, but why only 16. I can understand only those 16 being available though main-game, since they're all of the ones for Pokemon found in Alola, but why not give us all of them in post game? I mean half of them suck! Plus, when you blatantly show me Mega-Tyranitar, and BOTH Mega-Charizards in the Battle Royal, then it's just a dick-move.

Why, why, WHY did GF decide that, out of all 48 possible Mega Evolutions, only 16 should be in SM!? It wouldn't be bad if we could bring items through Bank, but why only 16. I can understand only those 16 being available though main-game, since they're all of the ones for Pokemon found in Alola, but why not give us all of them in post game? I mean half of them suck! Plus, when you blatantly show me Mega-Tyranitar, and BOTH Mega-Charizards in the Battle Royal, then it's just a dick-move.
Charizard's Mega Stones are obtainable after beating Red in the Battle Tree.

Charizard's Mega Stones are obtainable after beating Red in the Battle Tree.
Ugh, this is like unlocking Wally rematches in ORAS all over, except ten times worse. I could at least get Wally to appear after I achieved a 50 win streak in any category (thanks to Steven Stone in multi). But locking it to defeating Red in Singles format is just plain bad. I'm terrible at Singles :/ They should have at least made it so both Red and Green can give out the Mega Stones (whoever you beat first).

Not only have they made half the Mega Stones unavailable, the ones you can obtain are too difficult to get. Either they're ridiculously expensive, or you have to be be really good in Singles format to get 50 wins and beat Red. They shouldn't lock content unfairly.

Ugh, this is like unlocking Wally rematches in ORAS all over, except ten times worse. I could at least get Wally to appear after I achieved a 50 win streak in any category (thanks to Steven Stone in multi). But locking it to defeating Red in Singles format is just plain bad. I'm terrible at Singles :/ They should have at least made it so both Red and Green can give out the Mega Stones (whoever you beat first).

Not only have they made half the Mega Stones unavailable, the ones you can obtain are too difficult to get. Either they're ridiculously expensive, or you have to be be really good in Singles format to get 50 wins and beat Red. They shouldn't lock content unfairly.
Oh, sorry, I'm not being quite clear-you only have to beat Red in Singles, not Super Singles, so you've only gotta get up to 20 wins. (not that big an improvement, though)

Oh, sorry, I'm not being quite clear-you only have to beat Red in Singles, not Super Singles, so you've only gotta get up to 20 wins. (not that big an improvement, though)
What's unfortunate is even Regular Singles is absurdly hard. I don't know if I'm just bad at Pokemon, but I'm having major difficulty doing well in any Battle Tree category.

I really hate the Ultra Beasts, especially when I see them in battles. It's mostly because I'm always losing to them - especially Celeestia (or whatever heck the armory pokemon is called). It's in nearly every battle - like, 99% of the time, and I'm sick of Battle Spot already just because of her.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom