• Another exciting episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Your FUUUUUU Moments (non-Pokemon)

Juliko

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
Stardew Valley: Putting high quality fertilizer down at the end of summer...and forgetting that my empty tilled fields disappear when a new season starts. Now I wasted all my fertilizer! Nooooooo!!!!

Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Reaction score
Harvest Moon Skytree Village

It's nice how the game gifts you two free animals but buying the rest is anything but cheap

7,500(Cow)
10,000(Sheep)
8,000(Dog)

dragon_nataku

Vice President in Charge of Volcanoes
Reaction score
This run of Chrono Cross is deliberately trying to screw me. I wonder if the game pays attention to how well you're doing and decides what to hit you with based on that. Cause I've played this game so many times and never gotten hit with some of the things this game is throwing at me. First, a freaking BeachBum in Home Lizard Rock right at the beginning of the game decided to throw two Aquaballs at me (lv 3 element when I was still lv 1 with only lv 1 elems on me), killing Poshul. Also Kid died at some point (fortunately during my practise run of that section and not on stream). And then later in Viper Manor a Portalgheist whomped me twice with Electrobolt (lv 4 elem) when we barely had lv 2 elements on us. aaaaaaaaaa I also purposefully avoided the Dodos in Fossil Valley and the Portalgheist still threw a Dodo at me (Portalgheists can summon enemies that you've already fought and not supposed to summon things you haven't seen so you don't end up fighting like endgame enemies). Blah

Incinerawr

I'm back for you, Star Fox.
Reaction score
When you're drawing and accidentally erase your character's eye, important line, etc.

Reaction score
Mining in Harvest Moon Skytree Village is my latest one cause unlike the ones in SoS which reset everyday the ones in Harvest Moon Skytree Village only do so every 2-3 days

Lone_Garurumon

Target located
Reaction score
When you're going for the Death By Disco trophy in Ratchet and Clank PS4, but forget to use the Groovitron on Mrs. Zurkon, so you have to wait until your next playthrough to finally get that damn trophy.

ocelotlrama jaguar

Fluffy with 80% more spots!
Reaction score
I was so close to beating Sonic 1 100% complete with all the Chaos Emeralds without the use of save states and I blew it on my last try! :cry: This is the only good Sonic game that I have yet to ever get 100% complete without the use of save states. I've also never beat Sonic 2006 but screw that game. I want to beat Sonic 1 with 100% completion without the use of save states so bad. I can get through the game just fine all the way to the Final Zone, but getting that 100% completion is a pain.

Incinerawr

I'm back for you, Star Fox.
Reaction score
I was so close to beating Sonic 1 100% complete with all the Chaos Emeralds without the use of save states and I blew it on my last try! :cry: This is the only good Sonic game that I have yet to ever get 100% complete without the use of save states. I've also never beat Sonic 2006 but screw that game. I want to beat Sonic 1 with 100% completion without the use of save states so bad. I can get through the game just fine all the way to the Final Zone, but getting that 100% completion is a pain.
You shouldn't need save states because the game is so short. I will admit that getting through all the Special Zones is a pain, but I used to reset the game if I didn't already have four by the end of Marble Zone.

There's only Six Emeralds in this game, btw. Makes it a bit manageable over seven.

Lylian

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
Marnie not being open when I want to buy hay from her store in Stardew Valley.

Captain Hawlucha

Reaction score
In Animal Crossing, I saw a tarantula and got my net out as fast as I could, only for it to fall in the river.

Lone_Garurumon

Target located
Reaction score
When your AI teammates finish the main quest and win the battle in New Gundam Breaker. Except you didn't want them to because you hadn't gotten enough stars for the S-Rank.
Oh, yeah, so you can clear the main quest and end the mission, but running to the cube to deliver 3 parts is too hard for you!?

Lylian

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
The Alliance Alive- trying to go fight a boss, but I keep having random encounters.

Reaction score
Joachim in Shining Resonance Refrain for 2 reasons

1. He teleports a lot
2.Marion is also hanging around and you can't attack her so you have to avoid all attacks

Last edited: