• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Your FUUUUUU Moments (non-Pokemon)

Reaction score
Getting my ass kicked by Sage Kabuto in Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3. Thankfully, there's a different way to unlock him, but it's going to take a while.

Standing Out
Reaction score
So apparently the Barbosa fight in Kingdom Hearts II requires Jack to be alive for the duration. If his health drops to 0 then it's to the continue screen with you. And uhh, I'm playing Critical Mode. Party members dying is just par for the course. Needless to say that fight took a long time.

Just let me clear the ol' browser history and...
Reaction score
So, who's the idiot that skimped out on playing Animal Crossing and thus now has three rooms filled with rotting turnips?

Me.

Last edited:
how we so, chasing gold
Reaction score
Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild's Master Sword trials are really uhh.... challenging, to state the obvious. :c i knew they were going in, but it really does take a lot more wit and cunning than i thought! i keep getting defeated in the beginning in the mid trials. ;_;