• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Your FUUUUUU Moments (non-Pokemon)

Just your average dumpster fire.
Reaction score
Was playing SMT4 and got surprise jumped by a group of enemies who proceeded to wipe me before I got a turn in. Reset the game to find out that I did not, in fact, save as recently as I thought I did. Haven't played in a couple days now.

The Rightful Heir
Reaction score
Planet Zoo. If you somehow end up getting protesters at your zoo, sometimes they end up blocking the keepers from feeding whatever animal they happen to be protesting about. This happens primarily with exhibit animals as opposed to habitat animals. And keep in mind that protesters won't leave until you are able to improve the conditions of whatever animal they are upset about.

Reaction score
Doing Jigglypuff's route in Smash Ultimate. The elevator is open, I pick up a Bob-Omb and try to get some distance from Pikachu, I fall in front of the elevator and Charmander comes out, not knowing I wasn't far enough from the elevator, to flame me exploding the Bob-Omb and sending me flying to the blast zone.

Me and the boys after winning our first league
Reaction score
So Doom eternal had a fair amount of these. There’s a key mechanic called ‘glory killing’ where after staggering an enemy you get near it to ‘finish it off’ basically. It gives you health and is vital to stay alive. Thing is however, this ‘stagger’ state is temporary so if you don’t get to the demon in time it’ll wear off. Worst part is because there’s so many enemies, they can get in your way and kill you before you even get the chance to. They can basically block you and it’s so frustrating during more intense encounters.

Another mechanic is the automatic weapon swapping. If you run out of ammo on one weapon, the game automatically switches you to your previously used one. Problem is, there’s a super powerful gun called the bfg and its ammo is incredibly rare. If you had it hotkeyed, you’ll be already shooting with one gun then most likely fire a bfg shot by accident. You effectively waste the ammo and lost a valuable resource, and its even worse when you’re fighting low tier enemies. Another weapon, the rocket launcher, inflicts tons of self damage if you fire it too close. So if you’re unlucky enough to autoswap to it and shoot it by accident when you’re near an enemy (and you mostly will be as that’s how the game encourages you to play) you can imagine what happens next.

Quite rage inducing stuff when you’re in the heat of the moment.

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
Losing several of my best and strongest units in the Fire Emblem NES game (Namely Merric, Cain, Jagen, and Hardin. Uuuuugh!!!).

Standing Out
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/They
Any training session in Dragon Ball Kakarot that involves fighting Vegeta. Because the Big Bang attack comes out fast with little warning, causes a massive explosion, and it hits hard. So if you're focusing on someone else, like, say, Goku because he usually has more damage potential if he catches you in a combo, 'Geets can and does regularly blindside you and shave off like half a health bar with barely any warning.
Trunks is on the same kinda ballpark. Burning Attacks may not have the raw power of the Big Bang Attack, but they have even less forewarning, and you can't even isolate Trunks to take him out fast, since he's just backed up by two Kid Trunkses with access to the exact same attack.

Last edited: