• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your FUUUUUU Moments (non-Pokemon)

In Twilight Princess,I was getting an oil refill for my lantern,and I saw the gate to Hyrule Field was open.I was hoping there was no Midna trigger so I could dodge Skulltulas until the Midna's Lament scenes.Turns you there is a Midna trigger,so I spent almost two game days trying to get past it.I also started to scream at my TV because d****it I want to get to Hyrule Field early!

In Sonic Advance 2, Sky Canon Zone act 1, there is an invincible power up on the same small platform as a spring, but you have to do the right trick (Up trick) to avoid falling into oblivion. If you do Back or Forward trick, you'll die. It's so bloody hard...

Paralouge 23 of Fire Emblem: Awakening. I had all my strongest Characters and Priam's forces just cut through them like they're tissue paper. Especially when they have a 9% hit rate and then hit with a crit.

I normally don't rage at video games, but one of the few times was with Bioshock - Infinite. I literally turned my PS3 off when the credits rolled because the ending was so bad and the plot device so tired.

Spending Christmas morning on Sonic 2 going through the game a couple of times and losing on the last level EVERY TIME. I had just got my 3ds XL that christmas too.

Bringing this back, because I have one thing to say:

Retrieving the letter in second quest Legend of Zelda. Thanks, game, for forcing me to venture into Lynel territory just to retrieve a letter so I could buy medicine! And let's not forget how Lynel swords can chop off two hearts of health when I have no rings. :disgust:

I was playing Devil May Cry 4,and,during the second-last mission,I kept missing yellow/purple spaces by one space during the 3/4 board.The RNG then decides to give me a two or three and it lands me on a red space.It's not that bad,but the Alto Angeleo and those fire dog-demons take a long time to kill:Alto Angeleo's because of their shield,and the fire dog-demons because of the amount that spawn.Like how Nero uses them as a flamethrower,though.It can hit its brethren.

Red Dead Redemption just another day picking some flowers and doing some hunting when I get attacked by multiple packs of bears. If a world full of outlaws and corrupt FBI agents wasn't bad enough bears also hunt in packs here. Couldn't even skin all of them because more keep spawning as I'm collecting so I have to shoot or get on my horse. Nearly used up all my rifle and pistol ammo in that escapade.

Going mining for ore in Harvest Moon- Friends of Mineral Town.
Did not find the mystrile, ended up passing out, and leaving my basket in the mine.

Working on my sig, and accidently hitting the wrong button and subsequently destroying like three hours of work.

Playing MC and having creepers explode stuff, IC2 expode stuff, GregTech explode stuff, Combustion Engines explode stuff, asshole friends explode stuff, rivals explode stuff...

KSP, realizing I put the docking port on my interplanatary mission on wrong.

uhbJEXH.png
Still got jeb home though!

Looking for a certain fish (especially on rainy days) in Animal Crossing, but finding a tire instead.

I was playing Jet Force Gemini and my health was really low. I threw a grenade to blow up a drone in front of me but the drone shot at me as I was throwing the grenade. In Jet Force Gemini grenades can be blown up prematurely if hit with bullets, so the drone ended up shooting my grenade the instant it left my hand and it blew up in my face and killed me. It was rage inducing and hilarious at the same time.

Bravely Default, every time the world resets. Every time it does, I think this'll be the last one, the end of the game, but NOPE...
(I do know that I'm finally right before the end now, thankfully.)

Also, boss fights that aren't exactly difficult, but just very time-consuming. This is especially bad if the fight is boring, long and easy, but becomes very hard three quarters the way in. Not only is it tedious, but you have to repeat the whole thing, over and over.

Last edited:
In Animal Crossing- getting stung by bees and jellyfish multiple times in the same day.

Story of Seasons- not thinking of using the fish bait earlier, and catching a fish that might have won me the tournament the day after.

Realizing I've neglected Animal Crossing for over 2 months and now everything is going to go horribly wrong when I get to it again.

Also, Fire Emblem: Awakening's Lunatic Mode. I've beaten some of the harder games in the franchise, like FE4, but I can't bring myself to get past the first level. Frederick SHOULD NOT be dying so easily.

Every time there's a hostile fight in Tomodachi Life... and the Mii I need to intervene is not home, forcing me to make house calls to find that person! Right now, it's even worse: it's around the time the Miis go to sleep, and he/she is already asleep, along with one of the fighters.

Even though it's a casual friendship at stake, I still find it annoying!

Oh, and what else is also annoying? When there's a hostile fight, and I find another person hoping he/she will intervene, and he/she has an unrelated social issue. :disgust:

Trying to level grind in SMT: Devil Survivor Overclocked and your new team mate keeps dying mid battle and getting NO experience! It happens to Keisuke in every battle always around his third turn!

Trying to level grind in SMT: Devil Survivor Overclocked and your new team mate keeps dying mid battle and getting NO experience! It happens to Keisuke in every battle always around his third turn!

I know the feeling.

Also applies to the demons in the team that need to be leveled up as well. It's frustrating.

Back
Top Bottom