• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Your FUUUUUU Moments (non-Pokemon)

ocelotlrama jaguar

Fluffy with 80% more spots!
Reaction score
Sandopolis Zone Act 2 in Sonic 3 and Knuckles is just evil. The boss at the end isn't hard, but I can never beat him on the first go considering I have, like, 30 seconds left on the clock.

Reaction score
I made ONE misstep in SMT: Devil Survivor Overclocked and ended up with NO WAY to save both Mari and Keisuke. Mari unfortunately died.

Reaction score
In Hyperdimension Neptunia U I was stuck in the final mission for like an hour because I kept using the wrong special skill repeatedly. That's why you shouldn't just click past the instructions. :dumb:

Zkat

Reaction score
Yesterday I was playing Super Mario 3d world, and I beat Bowser in world 7 on my first try, but I only had 7 seconds left on the clock and died before I could grab the extra time.

Okay, looking back on it, it's actually kind of funny. It was frustrating at the time though. :sweat:

Sandopolis Zone Act 2 in Sonic 3 and Knuckles is just evil. The boss at the end isn't hard, but I can never beat him on the first go considering I have, like, 30 seconds left on the clock.
I have that same problem with Carnival Night Zone Act 2 sometimes! That level takes forever if you aren't playing as Knuckles.

Risa Katou

Everybody's Fool
Reaction score
*sigh* I just remembered another one... my rather embarrassing inability to proceed past - get this - Green Hill Zone Act 2 in the original Sonic the Hedgehog, which I downloaded from PlayStation Network on my PS3. *hides face in hands* And I call myself a Sonic fan... (the fact that I grew up with modern Sonic is no excuse whatsoever... I thought I had classic Sonic's gameplay down to a T after playing Sonic Generations but alas, I was almost immediately proven wrong. Joy.)

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have become stuck in the last battle of Lost Dimension(Vita). Every time I end my parties first turn the enemy gets a 5 assist attack on my party leader. Every time.

Lylian

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
Not being able to find that last fossil to complete my exhibit in Animal Crossing- New Leaf. I'm so close!

Berrenta

Let's dance
Reaction score
In Smash Run, an Olimar had Explosive Pluck. It's a Mega Smash, and the stage is small. Guess how I felt when it came to Sudden Death. I got CHEATED out of it, as I get KO'd before the announcer said "Go!"

Had to let it out on Olimar in Training mode after that battle, because that was unfair. Even though he didn't win either.

Lord-Arceus

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
Reaction score
Being unable to defeat Dark Gaia in Sonic Unleashed...those parts on the PS3 where you have to run and jump over his tentacles in a limited time to get to the launching point so you could attack his eye? Yeah, I always get hit, and having to hear Chip's annoying voice...after the tenth time dying (even though I beat the Egg Dragoon easily, after the two-hour marathon of Eggmanland), I ended up throwing a tantrum in severe frustration, but keeping it controlled so I don't damage my games. Thankfully the game was a rental from GameFly, so I returned it.

Berrenta

Let's dance
Reaction score
Tried doing Chapter 17 in Fire Emblem Awakening on Lunatic difficulty. Did all right before this chapter, but there has to be one thing that ruins it here. One of the failed attempts ended because I hit Rally instead of Switch while moving Maribelle, who was reclassed to a Dark Flier, with bows in the vicinity (she's paired up with Lon'qu, in case anyone's curious).

After a number of fails, I decided to train my units further with the Exponential Growth DLC (summoning units to the map won't do unless I want to build supports, as I'll get 1 XP per fight), and got Kjelle after Sully obtained Aegis. That paralogue was a FUUUUU moment as well, as the reinforcements are just plain ridiculous.

leetic

¡Prepárate a morir!
Reaction score
When I learned I had to have an Xbox account just to play Minesweeper in Windows 10, I was mad. Plus, the only Minesweeper games you can get are filled to the brim with ads. Shoulda stuck with Windows 7 (though the update was not my choice).

Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Reaction score
Whenever I get hit with the Attention Contacting Servers problem in Destiny and it always happens at the worst of times like right when I'm about to finish a Mission/Strike

Berrenta

Let's dance
Reaction score
Just learned today that one of my Tomodachi Life couples divorced. Behind my back. And they were married for a while, too!

Random_Pyro

Splat smallfry on sight.
Reaction score
Bought splatoon yesterday and since then every single turf war match I try to get into disconnects me several seconds into the match despite having no issues connecting beforehand. WTF?!?

Reaction score
In Persona 4 Dancing All Night I've been going through free mode and scoring lower on all the songs in story mode that I got a perfect score on. >_<

Berrenta

Let's dance
Reaction score
So after completing Devil Survivor 2, I wanted to try out the Triangulum arc. Everything went well, until I died to the boss.

There's only one thing that makes it worse: I never saved my progress anywhere. So guess who has to do the first day again?

Life Fiber

I am fabolous, darling!
Reaction score
Ok, i was casually playing the newly released Mario E Luigi: Paper Jam. I had gotten to the boss of the fourth are of the game, Gloomy Woods, which was a Raging Wiggler, a staple of the series, that boss was so fucking unfair, it took me about fifteen times to finally beat him. Here is the thing: The Raging Wiggler by itself is a fair boss, extremelly hard but fair, the problem here is Kamek, who was making the Wiggler attack the Mario Bros, if you don't take her down Wiggler will never die, she will just revive him. But Kamek hangs in the background for the whole fight, she only exposes herself to attack once in a while, before returning to the background, she only gets out of the Background for a extended period of time when you take out the Wiggler (Which has the health of a normal boss by the way) but after a few turns she will revive the Wiggler.
And you know what could have made this less frustating? If a item from Dream Team had returned: The Taunt Ball, it enraged a enemie in tbe background, making it attack you, but exposing itself in the process

Lylian

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
FF Explorers. Damn teleporting cliff monster!

ReturnofMCH

One Who Rebels Against Authority
Reaction score
The time I finally defeated the last mirage arena mission in kingdom hearts birth by sleep final mix hd, I forget to save