Your FUUUUUU Moments (non-Pokemon)

Let's dance
Reaction score
Guess whose Mii just got divorced in Tomodachi Life?

I'm screaming on the inside right now!

Lovely
Reaction score
Guess whose Mii just got divorced in Tomodachi Life?

I'm screaming on the inside right now!
...I didn't know you could get divorced in that game o_O

Whenever a unit dies when I'm trying to do a no-deaths run on Fire Emblem

"In your dreams."
Reaction score
Dying against a tyrant that you didn't even notice which happens to be Level 50 or higher even though your Level 30 or lower, and loosing against bosses your stronger than in XenoBlade Chronicles X.

"In your dreams."
Reaction score
Losing your skell in Xenoblade Chronicles X and running out of sskell insurance.

Reaction score
Definitely when playing Fire Emblem Sacred Sword the Scorched Sands level. I was using my favourite character, Lute even though she was level 20 but I hadn't figured out how to upgrade her class. I was keeping her at the back of my troops because I wanted the rest of my characters to get the experience. Suddenly a large force of soldiers spawn behind me and surround Lute. She managed to survive all the hits until the last one which killed her. I was so heart broken I immediately looked up how to upgrade her class and was told I need an item. I check my inventory and realize I had this item the whole time. I still keep thinking that if I had upgraded her she would have survived.

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
Still not finding the right gem in Story of Seasons.

Let's dance
Reaction score
Trying to finish up my Lunatic run in Fire Emblem Awakening in time for Fates (it's out today, but I'm waiting until I get it for my birthday).

All those Grimleal (and Grima himself) just love picking off key units. As for Grima, Ignis and Pavise as far as the eye can see!

Got three failed attempts so far!

Reaction score
Being so close to catching one of the lord-fish in Fantasy Life, but then my line broke.

BTS

We Are Bulletproof
Reaction score
I do love me some Spyro, especially the third game, so I decided to record a playthrough of it. While recording said playthrough, I've had quite a few of these moments... first up was Sunny Villa's second lizard skating challenge. Y'know, the one where you have to take out all 15 lizards without wiping out and before time runs out? Yeah, that one. I don't even remember how many tries it took me, but at one point I actually somehow managed to fall off my board by running into an invisible wall. I didn't even know Spyro 3 had those!

My second such moment was attempting to record Cloud Spires, only to find that A. I was missing gems and B. my initial recording had left out the cutscene "The Second Warning". Since exiting the level autosaved, I had to start all. Over. Again. Cue rage.

Third was my first death in Molten Crater, where I misjudged a glide and fell off the edge trying to retrieve a dragon egg on the other side of a lava river.

Fourth was my second death, also in Molten Crater, wherein an unfortunately mistimed charge coming off a glide towards an enemy led to a crispy lava-fried dragon.

Fifth... ugh, that stupid bloody tunnel in Seashell Shore. I hate that thing with a passion.

Sixth involved some jerk of a rhynoc deciding it was a good idea to push an innocent kangaroo off a cliff with his pickaxe while she was collecting gems for her dragon friend.

Rage moment number seven? Those annoying enemies in Sheila's section of Sunny Villa. They can just go screw themselves.

Eighth and finally so far was finding out my capture device had failed to record Midday Gardens. Luckily I was able to just quit the game and try again.

Reaction score
Getting to turn ten in chapter 10 of Fire Emblem Fates- Conquest. Lost one of my units, then the chapter.

Son of Two Deities
Reaction score
So I'm playing through Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright, and I get an alluring scene of Camilla hugging my avatar...but the avatar, that is me...she's on Nohr and I'm with Hoshido. DAMMIT! A hot girl on the enemy's side that's treated me like a brother for years in the Conquest version...and I went with the less-attractive yet Japanese-y setting style of Birthright?! That's it. I'm siding with evil from now on.

Reaction score
Fire Emblem: Awakening. Every time an aerial enemy finds then processed to hound my healers to death. It makes training them dreadful!

Reaction score
Since I've been mostly playing Smash4 lately, these are my fuuuuu moments:

-Going for an offstage spike; missing the offstage spike and falling to my death because I wasted most, if not all, of my jumps and recoveries just to set the spike up.

-Getting death-taunted. Even when the kill wasn't all that spectacular.

-Playing against the level 9 CPU, especially when it uses a character with a counter move. It's gonna make sure to spam that counter as frame perfect as possible.

-Lag in ForGlory.

-ForGlory in general.

-Fighting against Mario, whether he'd be player or computer controlled. He's obnoxious either way.

-Little Mac. Fighting this dude isn't even fun. Especially when he's played by an inexperienced player who suddenly decides to Jolt Haymaker right off the ledge. IT'S BEEN TWO YEARS AND PEOPLE STILL DO THAT.

21 years...... Still here!
Reaction score
getting killed in ratchet and clank going commando when I was so fuckin close to one last enemy in the final level of the game!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Reaction score
I got a DS Emulator on my phone,to find out Pokemon games run like poop on it, that was a little bit of a FUUUU moment, since I was hyped to play Pokemon on the go, (not a pokemon go reference :p) instead of playing GBA games all the time.

Oh well.

Reaction score
Harvest Moon DS- loosing money when I pass out in the gem mine. Damn evil chickens!

21 years...... Still here!
Reaction score
Getting fucked over by my crew while playing yes even more call of duty:mad::mad:

Reaction score
Throwing an expensive piece of food in Yo-kai Watch and not having it join me.
The scanning Yo-kai with your watch is a very tedious process.
Only using the Crank-a-Kai capsule machine 3 times per day when you most likely have a lot more and costing 10 play coins.
Having the Yo-kai act on their own in battle aside form unleashing their Soultimate Move and purifying them.
Catching fish and insects is luck based (buying hunderds of syrup and bait won't work, the game cuts you off after a certain amount).
TERROR TIME!
No run option and having to use an item instead, though they're at least generous with them and can be bought cheaply.
Being item locked after using an item on a Yo-kai whether its your friend or opponent.
I like Yo-kai Watch, but it has flaws that need to be fixed.

Touching a poison mushroom in Luigi's Mansion when I'm capturing a portrait ghost and catching the basement Boos because of the dirt piles in one of the rooms.

My first Paper Mario TTYD playthrough, I had no idea the Hand-It-Overs would keep any items they stole from you. I lost an Ultra Mushroom and Inn coupon to those jerks.

Having a neighbor move out in Animal Crossing unexpectedly. Don't time travel.

Not getting the style change I want in Megaman Battle Network or being rewarded either zenny (and a minimal amount too) or chips when I wanted the vice-versa.

Last edited:
バハムートの使徒
Reaction score
Being ambushed by a bunch of ghosts in New Londo on NG+ in dark souls