Your FUUUUUU Moments (non-Pokemon)

Reaction score
Monster Hunter 2nd G on PSP. One horned Diablos, clock is under one minute.

I kill it with 7 seconds on the clock.

Reaction score
When a neighbor moves out in Animal Crossing and on the flip side of that coin, when an animal won't leave, asking me to get them a rare fish or bug, selling an item I gave them in Re-Tail.

Last edited:
Reaction score
In Fire Emblem 7 whenever a unit dies and I have to restart the chapter because I don't want to lose anyone. It's especially annoying when it happens near the end of a chapter.

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
Harvest Moon DS- the TV shopping channel keeps having useless items instead of what I need to complete my kitchen.

Reaction score
Getting a specific Energy Sphere in Kirby's Return to Dream Land. It was in Dangerous Dinner where Kirby has to push specific switches while leaving other switches untouched to guide a Key Dee to safety. I kept either pushing the wrong switches or pushed them at the wrong times. I got it eventually though.

Son of Two Deities
Reaction score
Threw out my back after the utter frustration in Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam's penultimate final boss.

Son of Two Deities
Reaction score
Upon getting 100 coins in "Disney Crossy Road", I randomly unlocked Rapunzel, who I've got a major crush on. To celebrate, I wanted to snapshot it with my iPod Touch by holding the power and home buttons while waiting for her model to rotate to face me...unfortunately, I forgot that holding both those buttons down for a long time actually force-shutdowns the device...and when I started the game up, she got re-locked, and I instead unlocked Gene from "Wreck-It Ralph". I was like "Forget it" and bought Rapunzel for 99 cents.

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
Meta version.

Good news: Find out Earthbound is on 3DS Virtual Console. Yay!

Bad news: It's only available on the Nintendo New 3DS VC. Bummer!

Reaction score
All the SNES games I never played showing up in the virtual console and taunting me on the original 3DS.

Dancing With Myself
Reaction score
I was doing an awesome job in Path of Radiance, killing everything in my path. The last bad guy was left standing when all of a sudden my units scattered to the four corners of the Earth and I was left with flipping Ike who couldn't kill an ant at this point. So, after thirty minutes of pure genius, I had to restart ALL over again. Gack. Probably my fault but whatever!!

And don't even get me started on chapter 13 lmao

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
Losing my Soul Silver game. That's a third game I lost! I swear, I must be cursed. >_<

21 years...... Still here!
Reaction score
Playing Pokemon showdown for the 1st time and failing miserably:cry:

Splat smallfry on sight.
Reaction score
The Bed of Chaos boss fight in dark souls. Enough said.

Reaction score
Harvest Moon- A New Beginning... I have everything I need for a blueprint, except one wheat.

Splat smallfry on sight.
Reaction score
So in SSBfor 3DS I just got stunlocked to death by the karts in the rainbow road stage on the last section of all star mode on hard. That stage can just die in a fire.

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
CONSTANTLY LOSING AT THE ORIGINAL POKEMON PINBALL GAME!!! GOOD LORD, THIS GAME MAKES ME WANT TO EXPLODE!!!! No wonder I sold my original cartridge of it at a yard sale long ago!

Son of Two Deities
Reaction score
Finding out that "Disney Infinity" is ending production next month.

Guess I'll have to sell all my figures and Power Discs (excluding my Rapunzel figure, she's my love).