• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your FUUUUUU Moments (non-Pokemon)

In Tomb Raider III, when I crossed the gap across the River Ganges near the end of the level - and I accidentally dropped the controller and Lara slid into the water, quad bike and all, within a few seconds.

Spending tens of thousands of coins in smash bros 3DS playing trophy rush as falco and not getting any of falco's custom moves despite having none unlocked to begin with. Oh and I got several new custom moves for characters I rarely ever play as. The RNG in this game hates me. >_<

I waited days/weeks to gather up gold nuggets in Animal Crossing and Cyrus gives me the Gold Carpet 3 times in a row.

Climbing an elaborate tower in Assassin's Creed and mistiming the final jump just as you are about to reach the peak, consequently falling all the way back down to the start.

Ys Origin- an enemy keeps turning into bats. Makes it hard to hit.

When I find a rare scorpion in Animal Crossing New Leaf and it gets away. :mad: It's one of the only bugs I still haven't caught yet.

Stardew Valley- Jojo Mart needs to stop finding me when it gets to late in the mine. (They way over charge for that 'service'.)

Just yesterday on Fire Emblem Fates: Revelation (chapter 12 hard mode, I hate that chapter), I was playing the chapter normally and not cheesing it with flyers, and I made it to the final boat and just needed to lure out and kill one Berserker so I could focus on the boss. Sent Kagero out because she's fast and bulkier than Kaze for me, the hit chance was ~30%... and then the enemy got a crit and killed her. As if I needed more of a reason to hate that chapter, my will to finish it after like 4 resets is fading.

Earlier today when I was playing nuclear throne I had a good run as crystal. I was also trying to unlock the crown of curses, something I had been unsuccessful in doing for crystal in particular, on that run. You unlock crowns in nuclear throne by having a crown with you while you defeat the nuclear throne and either sit on it or loop the game. So on that run I managed to get the crown of curses, beat the nuclear throne, and loop the game. When I arrived in the area after the throne fight my game crashed, not only cutting a very good crystal run short but the game didn't save the crown unlock for me.

I notice a lot of posts on this thread seem to be about video games.

SPOILER
for Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.
Not a big one but just in case you like the dungeons to be surprises.

Having to carry the princess through the Jabu-Jabu's temple in Ocarina of Time is so annoying! :mad: And she insults you if you drop her! Although it is fun to throw her at those bubbles that float around,

Last edited:
Getting slain by an Anor Londo archer who then just happens to fall off the ledge afterward

In Mario Party, I landed on a Bowser space and had to play Bash N Cash. When the turn was over, it was time to play a 1 vs. 3 mini game and it was Bash N Cash.

Don't know if its related or a seperate incident, but, another instance of playing Bowser's Bash N Cash, I survived without getting hit and Bowser just automatically took 15 coins.

Buying Epic skins in Overwatch with credits, only to get duplicates of them in loot boxes an hour later (this has happened 3 times).

Seeing all 10s in Game Dev Tycoon, only for one review to give a 9 and ruin my perfect 10.

And lastly, that elevator section in Prince of Persia: Sands of Time.

Back
Top Bottom