• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your FUUUUUU Moments (non-Pokemon)

In Yoshi's Woolly World, the final level involves a tough run through themes of the game's six worlds, and the hardest are the fifth and the sixth ones. The fifth one involves dealing with piranha plants on an ice elevator that rises edge by edge. The sixth one is a lava level that has Poochy (a dog that is immune to hazards, including lava) and Kamek (a wizard enemy that can turn blocks into enemies, which must be done to progress through the level). The bonus level in the sixth world is another highlight, because it is a lava level that does not afford much waiting. Granted, these levels can become easier when badges are used, but I was planning to go through the levels without using them, until the final level because I can't keep failing forever.

Thanks for reading.

I started playing Animal Crossing New Leaf for the first time in 4-5 months and I find out that one of my favorite villagers moved away while the one I don't like and is in the way of a road I'm going to make is still there. Later I went to another villager';s house and found that she's sick. Since the Nooktins shop closes at 8:00pm, and it's already 7:58pm, so I quickly ran to the store to get some medicine. When I get there with one minute to spare, the town tune rang saying that it's 8:00pm just when Timmy/Tommy finished talking, the store has to close and I never got a chance to see what's there. Looks like the sick villager will be without any medication.

You can always set the clock back a few minutes before the Nooklings close up shop and get the medicine.

In splatoon I'm constantly looking out for anybody wearing the sunny day tee because I've wanted to order one (with the right sub abilities) for at least a month now. I have yet to see a single inkling wearing it. Oh but I've seen plenty of jellyfish wearing it. Thanks a lot splatoon I'll just order it off of a jelly- OH WAIT YOU CAN'T DO THAT! ):{

I'm not entirely sure I've talked about this one, but I'm going to mention it here anyway.

One time, while playing Etrian Odyssey Untold 2, I was having trouble with the final boss on my first playthrough of Story mode and I decided that I needed a bit of a break. Thus, since there are multiple save files in that game, I started a new playthrough in Classic mode and, once I had assembled my team, I went to save my game... and, since back then I kinda just skipped through the saving process, I didn't realise until it was too late that I had accidentally selected to save over my near-complete Story mode playthrough. Needless to say, I didn't feel like playing that game for a few days afterwards, but I did eventally start the Story mode again and get past where I had gotten before the accidental override... keeping a duplicate save in the event of something similar happening, obviously.

Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse (in the spoiler)

The second fight with Shesha was like that scene in every Vietnam War movie where the squad marches through the swamp with all their gear over their heads and water up to their chests. A bazillion debuffs from Sarasvati and a Mediarama every turn from Lailah, plus more Mediarama from Asahi as my partner, was the only way I was surviving this fight. Shesha is absolutely brutal, smashing everybody with physical attacks that inflict scary status ailments, everybody's getting Poisoned, Charmed, and Paralyzed at every turn, and I had to send in Hariti, a pretty low-level demon for this point in the game, but she was my best option at the time. My Hariti knows Diarahan, which heals the target's HP completely to the top.

Shesha hits her with an attack that Charms her. She uses Diarahan on Shesha. I have to fight Shesha from full health all over again, plus the added bonus of having a team that was crippled, constantly losing HP, and burning through MP fast. I remember gasping, freezing, and just staring at my DS for a few solid minutes in shock.

Against all odds, though, this was my first and only attempt. I gathered my wits, regained my composure, steeled myself for the long haul, and spent the rest of the hour taking Shesha from the top all over again and finally putting him to rest... until he resurrects again, I guess.

Misplacing my copy of Majora's Mask 3D.

In Superdimension Neptunia VS Sega Hard Girls I was button mashing through some text and accidentally got my self into a crazy difficulty boss fight and died. I hadnt saved through the last 4 missions so I lost all that work.

My 3DS stylus broke.

MukY7kW.jpg

Having three other civilizations declare war on me in Civilization III at the same time.
To be fair, I was able to crush one of them and cripple the other two, but it was very costly, both in terms of units and gold.
(Part of the gold expense was bribing other nations to come to my aid. Though really, the only thing I needed them for was cannonbfodder.)

I was playing Mario Kart on the Wii U with my brother in the online match. I was in first when he used a Red Shell on me, knocking me off the course, and getting me in dead last. He won, of course. :rolleyes: I lost a ton of points in that match, too. Not that it means anything, but it's still a bleh feeling.

Losing a lone Ancient Fruit plant that I happen to get early to lightning in Stardew Valley. Resetting didn't save it, and it didn't reach the fruit-bearing stage!

For the record, this was early in the file, so no lightning rods or greenhouse access.

In Mario Party 2's mini game coaster, I was playing Arch-ival and hit the last opponent after the time ran out. Thats what I get for wasting time trying to hit one of the bonus targets.

So, I'm playing Legend of Zelda: Spirit tracks, and I'm currently running through the 4th Tower of Spirits visit, and why in god's name did Zelda's path-finding suddenly take a nosedive into the toilet? Literally every section up until this point I could just hit "call" and she'd find her way to me no problem, but now I've got to manually draw her a path for what is essentially a straight line! I mean, you can't avoid the sand and cross the bridge? You can't walk down the corridor and double back? You can't walk literally 3 seconds upwards towards the swap panel? You've done it all before, why are you suddenly incompetent now?

Back
Top Bottom