• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Your FUUUUUU Moments (non-Pokemon)

Derpghost

Spiders!
Reaction score
Playing FTL and being forced to sit and watch as my crew suffocate and ship get destroyed in a ion storm.

Cap'n Jack

I will burn my dread!
Reaction score
I just barely got through the level in XCOM: Enemy Within where the aliens invade HQ, that was Hell on Earth. I wrapped up for the day, quit out, then had that awful thought - "Did I forget to save?" Usually the answer is no, but this time...

Haven't touched the game since.

dragon_nataku

Vice President in Charge of Volcanoes
Reaction score
Running towards a quest marker with my giant uber-bear in Far Cry Primal. We're just going down a gently-sloping hill, and suddenly I hear a CRASH and a sad bear noise, and apparently my bear had somehow killed himself on this minimum of angles hill. Wat.

Captain Hawlucha

Reaction score
I spend so much time (and food) trying to get a Papa Bolt in Yo-Kai Watch that when one finally joins me, it has a personality that loafs easily. The reason I wanted one in the first place was for its anti-loafing skill.

Lone_Garurumon

Ya did good
Reaction score
Gathering the assorted Bonus Rings in Sonic Forces. Park Avenue has been annoying because there's a ring I'm having a lot of trouble finding, but easily the most frustrating ones so far have been the ones in Aqua Road. For context, you are basically on waterslides for pretty much the whole level. This forces you to keep moving forward at high speeds, makes it 100% impossible to move backwards, and makes handling to the left and right somewhat tricky. 3 of 5 Red Star Rings must be collected while riding these waterslides. Doesn't sound that bad right? It gets much worse when the motobugs show up and make you go bouncing all over the place. I tell ya, it is infuriating to know exactly where every ring is, but have to take dozens of restarts just to collect one because you keep missing them because fucking motobugs!! :mad:

Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Reaction score
The 4 targets of Revali's Champions Ballad quest

Sounds easy at first but you have to do it while in slo mo arrow time and cause of it your stamina is eaten through quickly meaning you can't glide very long which often means you drown or get a game over by hitting the rocks

Dolce

Patron Saint of Nightmares
Reaction score
So I've been playing Okami lately, and the quick time events work my every nerve. Because I end up redoing them again and again.

In conclusion I hate quick time events.

Blockhead Pippi

Previously known as 'Isamu Akai'
Reaction score
When you're required to button mash to break free of something, but the button mashing isn't being responsive/registered.

I had no problems with button mashing in Xenoblade Chronicles 2, but in Azure Striker Gunvolt, I can hardly break out of Elise's petrifying beams. I can't beat them in Babel because of this.

Captain Hawlucha

Reaction score
Megaman Battle Network 3.

I finally S rank Bubble Man and get Zenny.

Also, I opened up his security cube in the Undernet only to find nothing. I know there should be some kind of reward. Anybody able to shed some light on the subject?

Cilantro

Reaction score
>playing Splatoon 2
>chasin an enemy
>doesn't ink a corner, thinking "its too small for someone to hide in"
>they were hiding there

Lone_Garurumon

Ya did good
Reaction score
Playing Sonic Forces, challenge is to beat stage 3 in 60 seconds. Finishes stage, "1:00:35". Headdesk

Derpghost

Spiders!
Reaction score
*gets through two really tough dungeons and alot of story on OOT*

*forgets to save like the idiot i am*

Lylian

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
I keep running into enemies while trying to get to a boss fight in the Alliance Alive.

Lone_Garurumon

Ya did good
Reaction score
Plague of Shadows, New Game Plus, the Explodatorium. Jesus Christ this level is being brutal. Only 2 checkpoints certainly don't help.