• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your FUUUUUU Moments (non-Pokemon)

Guess whose Mii just got divorced in Tomodachi Life?

I'm screaming on the inside right now!

Dying against a tyrant that you didn't even notice which happens to be Level 50 or higher even though your Level 30 or lower, and loosing against bosses your stronger than in XenoBlade Chronicles X.

Definitely when playing Fire Emblem Sacred Sword the Scorched Sands level. I was using my favourite character, Lute even though she was level 20 but I hadn't figured out how to upgrade her class. I was keeping her at the back of my troops because I wanted the rest of my characters to get the experience. Suddenly a large force of soldiers spawn behind me and surround Lute. She managed to survive all the hits until the last one which killed her. I was so heart broken I immediately looked up how to upgrade her class and was told I need an item. I check my inventory and realize I had this item the whole time. I still keep thinking that if I had upgraded her she would have survived.

Still not finding the right gem in Story of Seasons.

Trying to finish up my Lunatic run in Fire Emblem Awakening in time for Fates (it's out today, but I'm waiting until I get it for my birthday).

All those Grimleal (and Grima himself) just love picking off key units. As for Grima, Ignis and Pavise as far as the eye can see!

Got three failed attempts so far!

Being so close to catching one of the lord-fish in Fantasy Life, but then my line broke.

I do love me some Spyro, especially the third game, so I decided to record a playthrough of it. While recording said playthrough, I've had quite a few of these moments... first up was Sunny Villa's second lizard skating challenge. Y'know, the one where you have to take out all 15 lizards without wiping out and before time runs out? Yeah, that one. I don't even remember how many tries it took me, but at one point I actually somehow managed to fall off my board by running into an invisible wall. I didn't even know Spyro 3 had those!

My second such moment was attempting to record Cloud Spires, only to find that A. I was missing gems and B. my initial recording had left out the cutscene "The Second Warning". Since exiting the level autosaved, I had to start all. Over. Again. Cue rage.

Third was my first death in Molten Crater, where I misjudged a glide and fell off the edge trying to retrieve a dragon egg on the other side of a lava river.

Fourth was my second death, also in Molten Crater, wherein an unfortunately mistimed charge coming off a glide towards an enemy led to a crispy lava-fried dragon.

Fifth... ugh, that stupid bloody tunnel in Seashell Shore. I hate that thing with a passion.

Sixth involved some jerk of a rhynoc deciding it was a good idea to push an innocent kangaroo off a cliff with his pickaxe while she was collecting gems for her dragon friend.

Rage moment number seven? Those annoying enemies in Sheila's section of Sunny Villa. They can just go screw themselves.

Eighth and finally so far was finding out my capture device had failed to record Midday Gardens. Luckily I was able to just quit the game and try again.

Getting to turn ten in chapter 10 of Fire Emblem Fates- Conquest. Lost one of my units, then the chapter.

So I'm playing through Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright, and I get an alluring scene of Camilla hugging my avatar...but the avatar, that is me...she's on Nohr and I'm with Hoshido. DAMMIT! A hot girl on the enemy's side that's treated me like a brother for years in the Conquest version...and I went with the less-attractive yet Japanese-y setting style of Birthright?! That's it. I'm siding with evil from now on.

Fire Emblem: Awakening. Every time an aerial enemy finds then processed to hound my healers to death. It makes training them dreadful!

Since I've been mostly playing Smash4 lately, these are my fuuuuu moments:

-Going for an offstage spike; missing the offstage spike and falling to my death because I wasted most, if not all, of my jumps and recoveries just to set the spike up.

-Getting death-taunted. Even when the kill wasn't all that spectacular.

-Playing against the level 9 CPU, especially when it uses a character with a counter move. It's gonna make sure to spam that counter as frame perfect as possible.

-Lag in ForGlory.

-ForGlory in general.

-Fighting against Mario, whether he'd be player or computer controlled. He's obnoxious either way.

-Little Mac. Fighting this dude isn't even fun. Especially when he's played by an inexperienced player who suddenly decides to Jolt Haymaker right off the ledge. IT'S BEEN TWO YEARS AND PEOPLE STILL DO THAT.

I got a DS Emulator on my phone,to find out Pokemon games run like poop on it, that was a little bit of a FUUUU moment, since I was hyped to play Pokemon on the go, (not a pokemon go reference :p) instead of playing GBA games all the time.

Oh well.

Harvest Moon DS- loosing money when I pass out in the gem mine. Damn evil chickens!

Being ambushed by a bunch of ghosts in New Londo on NG+ in dark souls

Monster Hunter 2nd G on PSP. One horned Diablos, clock is under one minute.

I kill it with 7 seconds on the clock.

Back
Top Bottom