• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your FUUUUUU Moments (non-Pokemon)

When a neighbor moves out in Animal Crossing and on the flip side of that coin, when an animal won't leave, asking me to get them a rare fish or bug, selling an item I gave them in Re-Tail.

Last edited by a moderator:
In Fire Emblem 7 whenever a unit dies and I have to restart the chapter because I don't want to lose anyone. It's especially annoying when it happens near the end of a chapter.

Harvest Moon DS- the TV shopping channel keeps having useless items instead of what I need to complete my kitchen.

Getting a specific Energy Sphere in Kirby's Return to Dream Land. It was in Dangerous Dinner where Kirby has to push specific switches while leaving other switches untouched to guide a Key Dee to safety. I kept either pushing the wrong switches or pushed them at the wrong times. I got it eventually though.

Threw out my back after the utter frustration in Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam's penultimate final boss.

Upon getting 100 coins in "Disney Crossy Road", I randomly unlocked Rapunzel, who I've got a major crush on. To celebrate, I wanted to snapshot it with my iPod Touch by holding the power and home buttons while waiting for her model to rotate to face me...unfortunately, I forgot that holding both those buttons down for a long time actually force-shutdowns the device...and when I started the game up, she got re-locked, and I instead unlocked Gene from "Wreck-It Ralph". I was like "Forget it" and bought Rapunzel for 99 cents.

All the SNES games I never played showing up in the virtual console and taunting me on the original 3DS.

I was doing an awesome job in Path of Radiance, killing everything in my path. The last bad guy was left standing when all of a sudden my units scattered to the four corners of the Earth and I was left with flipping Ike who couldn't kill an ant at this point. So, after thirty minutes of pure genius, I had to restart ALL over again. Gack. Probably my fault but whatever!!

And don't even get me started on chapter 13 lmao

Harvest Moon- A New Beginning... I have everything I need for a blueprint, except one wheat.

So in SSBfor 3DS I just got stunlocked to death by the karts in the rainbow road stage on the last section of all star mode on hard. That stage can just die in a fire.

CONSTANTLY LOSING AT THE ORIGINAL POKEMON PINBALL GAME!!! GOOD LORD, THIS GAME MAKES ME WANT TO EXPLODE!!!! No wonder I sold my original cartridge of it at a yard sale long ago!

Finding out that "Disney Infinity" is ending production next month.

Guess I'll have to sell all my figures and Power Discs (excluding my Rapunzel figure, she's my love).

Back
Top Bottom