• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your FUUUUUU Moments (non-Pokemon)

I just barely got through the level in XCOM: Enemy Within where the aliens invade HQ, that was Hell on Earth. I wrapped up for the day, quit out, then had that awful thought - "Did I forget to save?" Usually the answer is no, but this time...

Haven't touched the game since.

Running towards a quest marker with my giant uber-bear in Far Cry Primal. We're just going down a gently-sloping hill, and suddenly I hear a CRASH and a sad bear noise, and apparently my bear had somehow killed himself on this minimum of angles hill. Wat.

I spend so much time (and food) trying to get a Papa Bolt in Yo-Kai Watch that when one finally joins me, it has a personality that loafs easily. The reason I wanted one in the first place was for its anti-loafing skill.

Gathering the assorted Bonus Rings in Sonic Forces. Park Avenue has been annoying because there's a ring I'm having a lot of trouble finding, but easily the most frustrating ones so far have been the ones in Aqua Road. For context, you are basically on waterslides for pretty much the whole level. This forces you to keep moving forward at high speeds, makes it 100% impossible to move backwards, and makes handling to the left and right somewhat tricky. 3 of 5 Red Star Rings must be collected while riding these waterslides. Doesn't sound that bad right? It gets much worse when the motobugs show up and make you go bouncing all over the place. I tell ya, it is infuriating to know exactly where every ring is, but have to take dozens of restarts just to collect one because you keep missing them because fucking motobugs!! :mad:

The 4 targets of Revali's Champions Ballad quest

Sounds easy at first but you have to do it while in slo mo arrow time and cause of it your stamina is eaten through quickly meaning you can't glide very long which often means you drown or get a game over by hitting the rocks

So I've been playing Okami lately, and the quick time events work my every nerve. Because I end up redoing them again and again.

In conclusion I hate quick time events.

When you're required to button mash to break free of something, but the button mashing isn't being responsive/registered.

I had no problems with button mashing in Xenoblade Chronicles 2, but in Azure Striker Gunvolt, I can hardly break out of Elise's petrifying beams. I can't beat them in Babel because of this.

>playing Splatoon 2
>chasin an enemy
>doesn't ink a corner, thinking "its too small for someone to hide in"
>they were hiding there

*gets through two really tough dungeons and alot of story on OOT*

*forgets to save like the idiot i am*

I keep running into enemies while trying to get to a boss fight in the Alliance Alive.

Back
Top Bottom