• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your FUUUUUU Moments (non-Pokemon)

This run of Chrono Cross is deliberately trying to screw me. I wonder if the game pays attention to how well you're doing and decides what to hit you with based on that. Cause I've played this game so many times and never gotten hit with some of the things this game is throwing at me. First, a freaking BeachBum in Home Lizard Rock right at the beginning of the game decided to throw two Aquaballs at me (lv 3 element when I was still lv 1 with only lv 1 elems on me), killing Poshul. Also Kid died at some point (fortunately during my practise run of that section and not on stream). And then later in Viper Manor a Portalgheist whomped me twice with Electrobolt (lv 4 elem) when we barely had lv 2 elements on us. aaaaaaaaaa I also purposefully avoided the Dodos in Fossil Valley and the Portalgheist still threw a Dodo at me (Portalgheists can summon enemies that you've already fought and not supposed to summon things you haven't seen so you don't end up fighting like endgame enemies). Blah

I was so close to beating Sonic 1 100% complete with all the Chaos Emeralds without the use of save states and I blew it on my last try! :cry: This is the only good Sonic game that I have yet to ever get 100% complete without the use of save states. I've also never beat Sonic 2006 but screw that game. I want to beat Sonic 1 with 100% completion without the use of save states so bad. I can get through the game just fine all the way to the Final Zone, but getting that 100% completion is a pain.

I was so close to beating Sonic 1 100% complete with all the Chaos Emeralds without the use of save states and I blew it on my last try! :cry: This is the only good Sonic game that I have yet to ever get 100% complete without the use of save states. I've also never beat Sonic 2006 but screw that game. I want to beat Sonic 1 with 100% completion without the use of save states so bad. I can get through the game just fine all the way to the Final Zone, but getting that 100% completion is a pain.

You shouldn't need save states because the game is so short. I will admit that getting through all the Special Zones is a pain, but I used to reset the game if I didn't already have four by the end of Marble Zone.

There's only Six Emeralds in this game, btw. Makes it a bit manageable over seven.

Marnie not being open when I want to buy hay from her store in Stardew Valley.

In Animal Crossing, I saw a tarantula and got my net out as fast as I could, only for it to fall in the river.

When your AI teammates finish the main quest and win the battle in New Gundam Breaker. Except you didn't want them to because you hadn't gotten enough stars for the S-Rank.
Oh, yeah, so you can clear the main quest and end the mission, but running to the cube to deliver 3 parts is too hard for you!?

The Alliance Alive- trying to go fight a boss, but I keep having random encounters.

Mario & Luigi Partners in Time

That minigame in Thwomp Volcano where you spin the babies in a whirlwind and they slowly drift down a chasm and you collect gems. In attempting to get the prize for collecting all 50 gems, I ended with 49 gems.

Getting a blackout twice, ruining something I have been doing for hours in my computer. Doesn't help that it's an old laptop with a bad battery so I can't use it disconnected.

My phone's battery was really low but I thought it would last at least 30 more minutes, but then my phone just shut down and I don't have my charger right now.

Not sure where or how to get mysterious lumber in Skytree Village, but I need some to upgrade my house.

So apparently the Barbosa fight in Kingdom Hearts II requires Jack to be alive for the duration. If his health drops to 0 then it's to the continue screen with you. And uhh, I'm playing Critical Mode. Party members dying is just par for the course. Needless to say that fight took a long time.

Back
Top Bottom