• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Spoilers LGPE's New Pokémon Discussion Thread

What's will LGPE's new Pokémon be?

• Gorochu

Votes: 8 10.8%
  • New Eeveelution

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • Non-Mythical Next Gen Pokémon (think Lucario or Zoroark)

Votes: 30 40.5%
  • Final Gen VII Mythical

Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Missingno.

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 15 20.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thinking about it, LGPE and GO are all Gen 7 games, so it stands to reason that the new Pokemon will be the final Pokemon of Gen 7. But at the same time, it's not obtainable in USUM, so wouldn't it technically be a Gen 8 Pokemon?

I think it will be a non-mythical pokemon that will be part of a side story the main story line in the Gen 8 games.

theres no way its an eeveelution or gorochu since your starter cant evolve (i hope theres at least pikachu/eevee avaliable someway so you can evolve it or you can ditch them into the pc forever), so its probabily a mythical

theres no way its an eeveelution or gorochu since your starter cant evolve (i hope theres at least pikachu/eevee avaliable someway so you can evolve it or you can ditch them into the pc forever), so its probabily a mythical
Yeah, I agree. This mystery Pokemon is most likely a mythical.

How much are you willing to bet that it’s national Pokédex number is gonna be #000? Especially since this game is only gonna have the original 151.
It's basically been confirmed through datamining of Pokemon Quest that its national dex number is 808.

It's basically been confirmed through datamining of Pokemon Quest that its national dex number is 808.
I think he is referring to the main dex number. And that could be a possibility, and I only say that b/c of Victini in Black and White.

With the short time before release I've been expecting it to debut in this year's movie. Then today they announced new let's go info will drop yodsu, the same day the movie is released. This could be it!

Missingno. being Connected to Mewtwo and Co-Starring in Remake of First Movie
Updated predictions/wishes:

1. It's Missingno. (with various forms), which is another creation of the Pokemon Lab.
2. It befriended Mewtwo during the experiments and fled to Cinnabar Volcano when Mewtwo escaped.
3. Unlike Mewtwo, its powers vary greatly. It fears the outside world, including Pokemon, because it views itself as weak.
4. In the original canon(s), it ended up causing the eruption of the volcano. In the new canon, it will be caught before that can happen.
5. Unlocking its event may require Mewtwo to get it to appear. Blaine and Fuji may be involved.
6. It will star alongside Mewtwo in the movie, perhaps instead of Mew.

Updated predictions/wishes:

1. It's Missingno. (with various forms), which is another creation of the Pokemon Lab.
2. It befriended Mewtwo during the experiments and fled to Cinnabar Volcano when Mewtwo escaped.
3. Unlike Mewtwo, its powers vary greatly. It fears the outside world, including Pokemon, because it views itself as weak.
4. In the original canon(s), it ended up causing the eruption of the volcano. In the new canon, it will be caught before that can happen.
5. Unlocking its event may require Mewtwo to get it to appear. Blaine and Fuji may be involved.
6. It will star alongside Mewtwo in the movie, perhaps instead of Mew.

I'd like to see that last part. If it really does star in the movie, then it might be connected to Mewtwo after all.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom