• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Your "HAHAHAHA!!!" Moments

Guzma

Humbug
Reaction score
My Drapion got frozen by Acerola's Froslass in two different battles. Both times, he thawed out on the same turn and OHKO'd her with Crunch.

Silverwynde

Sentient World Observation and Response Department
Reaction score
My hubby was buying some Pokemon TCG cards a few days ago at our local Walmart. He had an awful time trying to get the bag open to put his purchase inside.

About that: It was one of those packs with a promo card. The promo card was Cosmog. Yeah.

Nebby didn't want to get in the bag. I think I laughed about that one for fifteen minutes straight.

Gengarzilla

Intangible Interdimensional Interloper
Reaction score
That beautiful, glorious moment when my Chikorita character in PSMD used Light Screen to blunt you-know-who's infamous HP-draining move. That felt soooo good to do, you have no idea.

Kirby4ever

Likes cute Pokemon
Reaction score
I was wonder trading breedjects while being on the computer and not fully paying attention to the 3DS. The next morning while looking at and releasing the Pokemon I don't want and setting up the ones to send through winder trade again, I noticed that two of the snorunts have the same ball, moves set, and different abilities with one having the HA. I thought that it was funny that two people sent me a snorunt in the same Pokeball and have the moveset as each other until I look at the OT. It took me a while to realize that I traded with the same person twice only a few minutes apart. At least I finally got my HA Snorunt for my competitive Frosslass.

ocelotlrama jaguar

Fluffy with 80% more spots!
Reaction score
I got a Pokemon over GTS with a name that made it past the censors. Despite how juvenile it was, it had me laughing like this:

Guzma

Humbug
Reaction score
One of the defining funny moments from the series is actually from SuMo's story.

I'd put it in spoiler tags, but the quote (expectedly, given how hilarious it is) became a meme pretty damn quick.

Lone_Garurumon

Ya did good
Reaction score
The Battle Tree has lost a ton of intimidation points from me. Twice now I've seen the AI be so f*cking dumb that the Battle Tree doesn't intimidate me anymore.
  • A friend was in the Tree, and her Tapu Koko was up against a Togedemaru. The Togedemaru used Nuzzle. Four times. The literal only reason that move is good is the 100% paralyse chance. You do not spam that move on a Pokemon that can't be paralysed!
  • I was in the Tree, I still had all 4 Pokemon, and the opponent was down to his last 2. What does he do? He uses Explosion. Yes, I lost both of my Pokemon, but so did he. He literally lost that turn because he blew up his last 2 Pokemon.

Guzma

Humbug
Reaction score
Yeah, the Battle Tree is a lot less difficult than I thought it would be. It's no cakewalk, but it's not that difficult for my Dark monotype team.

Kirby4ever

Likes cute Pokemon
Reaction score
I was going through the elite four to level up two competitive Pokémon and every time Gliscor was out in the battle for a while, it cures it's own poison even though she has poison heal and the toxic orb poison her right away.

Peekaboo Pikachu

Reaction score
Currently I'm shiny hunting in the Azure Bay in XY (mostly because I'm feeling far too lazy to go defeat Ramos right now). Anyway, when I encountered a (regular) wild Lapras, he used Perish Song.

On turn two, I used an Ultra Ball and it failed, which made me panic a bit. However, I did manage to catch him on the very last turn before he would've gotten KO'd.

I nicknamed him "Murderface" because the thought of a Pokemon desperately trying to KO himself just to spite the trainer trying to catch him is pretty brutal.

(I decided to put this in the "hahaha moments" because hey, dark humor is still a perfectly valid form of humor ;))

TouyaShiro

[LIMITER] [DISC] [SAVE] [SYSTEM ERROR]
Reaction score
I nicknamed him "Murderface" because the thought of a Pokemon desperately trying to KO himself just to spite the trainer trying to catch him is pretty brutal.
Reading that sentence in itself served as a moment to laugh for me. If you're wondering why, this is the Murderface I know:

Imagining a Lapras with this face is quite odd.

Peekaboo Pikachu

Reaction score
Reading that sentence in itself served as a moment to laugh for me. If you're wondering why, this is the Murderface I know:

Imagining a Lapras with this face is quite odd.
This was the Murderface I was thinking of when I caught my Lapras:

Murderface.jpg

Imagining a Lapras with this particular Murderface's, well, face, is also quite hilarious now that I think about it.

Cecillia

Reaction score
The moment when I heard Rotom say Plumeria was strong, when I beat all her mons on a first hit...

Silverwynde

Sentient World Observation and Response Department
Reaction score
This was the Murderface I was thinking of when I caught my Lapras:

Imagining a Lapras with this particular Murderface's, well, face, is also quite hilarious now that I think about it.
*falls over laughing*

That is epic!

So I finally caught a Murkrow after several failed attempts and the evil side of me muttered, "Give it a crappy name because it deserves it." So I did.

My Murkrow is named "Raging Dump" because Turd wasn't allowed and because I hate Murkrow now. XD

Alola

Ⓣⓔⓔ-ⓗⓔⓔ-ⓗⓔⓔ~
Reaction score
I did think the Alolan Exeggutor on Exeggutor Island were hilarious with their swinging XD (even though they were actually in pain .-.)