• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your "HAHAHAHA!!!" Moments

Being able to Choice Scarf lock Cress's Crawdaunt into Crunch in the PWT while my Weavile spammed Dig, winning the battle (and tournament) without taking one hit.

I started using wonder trade to get rid of breeding rejects while watching a stream of the Pokemon verity show hopping for Sun and Moon news (we already know how that turned out), during a part when Raina (Spelling?) started battling a kid. As soon as Charizard appeared, I got a Charmander through wonder trade, I started laughing like crazy when it happened. XD

Catching the Red Gyarados in a Love Ball. Or Gastly in a Heavy Ball.

Also another one during my first time playing Omega Ruby (set to spoilers since it's kind of part of the main plot) :
Finding out Maxie's Mega Camerupt in the second match against him has no Fire-type moves... Despite the fact it did have Flame Burst and Lava Plume on Mt Chimney.

The first time I battled Steven in my current Omega Ruby run, I led off with my Camerupt. I had it use Flamethrower to bring Skarmory down to sturdy, and then I get burn hax! I chuckled after yelling YEAH! Skarm got a layer of Spikes out, though.

Belly Flop of DOOOOOOOM!! XD
First time I saw it, I couldn't help but laugh. And imagine the opposing Pokemon's reaction: "Hey, where'd that Golurk go....? OH DEAR SWEET ARCEUS!"

Last night, my very first step into a Friend Safari netted me a shiny. I couldn't help but laugh when that happened.

One battle I had in Pokémon Showdown. I was using a Florges against the opposing Honchkrow.
They switched out to Crobat in order to take a Moonblast, but I predicted that and used Psychic on the switch instead to OHKO it.
An Infernape was next and looked set to let loose with Flare Blitz, however, my Florges had a Choice Scarf and grabbed another Psychic OHKO. Best moment ever.

This particular moment doesn't involve myself, instead being from a Pokémon battle I watched on Youtube.

Now, before I get into the funny part, I feel I need to describe the effects of the move Trick in detail first. For those of you who do not know it does, it basically swaps the items of the user and the target. Thus, in competitive play, it is used on various Choice Scarf sets to cripple stallers who rely on the ability to recover often while still Badly Poisoning things. However, this isn't the only use of Trick, as it can also be used to give your opponent a useless item while you get something good in return.

As for the funny part, well, at one point in this particular battle, one Trainer had a Rotom-Frost and the other had some 'mon I think it was a Bisharp but it wasn't important. And, as you can probably guess by my rambling on about the use of Trick, that was what Rotom-Frost used. Then, as the cups finished doing their little spinny thing, the text 'Bisharp obtained a Lemonade' scrolled across the screen. Needlesss to say, I found this highly amusing and have probably ruined the joke of 'Fridge Rotom' giving some other Pokémon a drink by explaining said joke.

Last edited:
I'm just sitting here and playing radomizer and then dawn comes to show me how to catch Pokemon and i see this:
4oBZdvI.png
The funniest thing is that it's with that legendary music. :D

It didn't start out as "HAHAHA." It was during Y when you're in Team Flare headquarters and you see Yvetal for the first time and I kind of went "Ah!" and threw the master ball at it. After I realized what I did, I laughed.

It didn't start out as "HAHAHA." It was during Y when you're in Team Flare headquarters and you see Yvetal for the first time and I kind of went "Ah!" and threw the master ball at it. After I realized what I did, I laughed.
I always just see that legendary from the front artwork and just NOPE and then I throw the Master Ball.

I caught Xerneas in a Masterball too cause my brain is like "LEGENDARIES. HARD TO CATCH. THROW THE THING." It didn't help that the first three times I tried to catch it in an Ultraball I ended up killing the damn thing while trying to get it into the red and had to reload so the fourth time I flipped out and just chucked the Masterball at its face. My friend was like "What? Why? It's a scripted event, you can't keep going in the game without catching it, why didn't you just use a Quickball?" ^=__=^;; Why didn't you tell me earlierrrrrrrrrrrrrrr........

Just transferred some Pokemon from SS to Sun and for some reason I had named a Ledyba "Ferrari" (I guess the dex said something about it being really fast?). I was just checking their IVs and Ferrari has a perfect IV in Speed. :ROFLMAO:

After losing three times to my friend in Link Battles, I swept her the fourth time with just my Excadrill. Sweet, sweet revenge. :cool:

Literally every time I fool someone with my Zoroark. Perfect IV'S (minus attack), fully EV trained. I have taken down several Pokémon with him because he out speeds everyone and everything. Very rarely will my friends have something that out speeds him.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom