• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your Hidden Talents?

Farfetchd the Vigilante

Straight, No Chaser
Reaction score
Pretty much all of us have that one special thing we can do.

The question here is what hidden talent do you have?

I can do a perfect Bear Grylls impression.
I love to narrate people at school using this, here's a quote,

"As you can see, the lioness horde is extremely hostile towards the unevolved Gorilla jocks, for not returning the head of the pack's calls. This is an extremely dangerous clan battle to interupt.

A good tactic, is to mimic the behavior of the Nerdarus Geekus Luserus, and to hide in the restroom, and avoid conflict."

Nerd V.S Wild.

I can wiggle my ears, both or one! That's all I can think of currently. XD

* I can do a perfect Dick Vitale impression
* Not as well as I used to, but - I can pop the shoulder joints in-out of their sockets to go over my head and behind the back.
* I can vibrate my mouth to sound exactly like a machine gun/lawn mower.
* I can touch my tongue to my nose.

Yeah, I can do weird things...

I can accents and easily switch to the next! Not trying to brag, but I'm the only one in my circle of friends who knows how to do accents. :)

Last edited:
I'm not very athletic, but I think I may be abnormally good at roller skating, and to a lesser extent ice skating. That's one thing.

I think mine would be my arguing skills that I choose to rarely use.

I'm a pretty decent kickboxer/
I can swim faster than my girlfriend (she used to race).
I was top in my class at hematology, particularily in distinguishing different leukemias.

I can somehow make this weird clicking noise by doing... something with the muscles around the back of my throat. Don't ask me how it works, it's like trying to explain how you move your arm. It just comes naturally to me, but no one except my dad can do it. I also can name any Pokemon you show me, but that's not too exceptional on a forum dedicated to that subject. It is pretty unusual in a place like my school, though...

I'm a pretty good writer - even scored a 6 in FCAT Writes in 8th grade (for those who don't know, that's Florida's writing exam that the whole state takes, and a 6 is hard to get).

I'm also very persistent if I want something done. I will continue to keep at it until it's been finished or perfected, which is why I trophy hunt on my PS3.

I also have a really good ability to read animal body language.

I'm extremely perceptive, being able to pick up subtle hints that others can't, and the back burner of my mind sorts them into little conspiracies whilst the rest is front and center. However, one wrong hint and the whole thing is wrong. I can also overestimate it and perceive things wrong, so it's an unreliable talent.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom