• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your hopes for sun and moon

Story for Zygarde, probably in post game.

And go back to Kalos in post game, like Kanto with Johto - Not necessarily a hope, I will not be disappointed if that not happen, but it's the way that come in my mind to connect the Kalos legendaries, plot and open ends.

Customization first and foremost.

Secondly, more winding/branching routes with hidden nooks and crannies. Most of X/Y's felt very straightforward. Hopefully this will be like B/W, where they were able to do more with the games because they had been working on the console for a few years by then and were more familiar with it.

Legendary Pokémon that aren't Dragon- or Psychic-type.

Female villain team leader.

the type chart redone to give Ice more resistances.

This would be amazing, but I worry that they'll only ever adjust the type chart when they introduce a new type. And they clearly didn't think it was that big of an issue during X/Y...

My hopes for Sun and Moon (but I'm not holding my breath for them):

- Have a (single?) dad instead of a mom at the beginning. Bonus points if the mom ends up being the Champion or the evil team leader or the Professor??
- Alternatively, the Professor ending up being the villain team Leader for a twist.
- Trainer Customization! (And I really hope we have another twin tails hairstyle because I really need that in my life. Twin tails are my weakness. GF, please)
- Region is actually based on Greece. (Really not holding my breath for this, but I'll forever wish for one until we get it.)
- More characterization for Gym Leaders, Champion, rivals, evil team etc.
- Two villain teams like Aqua/Magma, just because I want to.
- Is like Gen II and we can travel to Kalos (or a part of it). It also wraps up loose ends regarding Kalos, Zygarde etc.
- More attention given to the story like in BW or ORAS.
- A cool feature like Contests or Movies or improved Musicals. I've always loved those "side quests".
- Some post-game episodes like the Looker quest in XY or Delta Episode in ORAS.
- Post-game area like the Battle Zone in DPPt.
- More Pokemon present in the overworld. XY and ORAS did well, but they can add more.
- A system like the DexNav. That feature is too much fun in ORAS.
- Improved Amie with more ways to interact with your Pokemon. Also Super Training etc.
- Dark type Gym. I don't really care that much, but it'd be cool to have one.
- Female leader for the evil team.
- Game recognizes you as the champion like it does in ORAS. NPCs refer to you as the champion etc.
- Roller Skates. I love them in Y.

Steel Eeveelution please!
Dark Gym
More Fairy and Electric types (only got 2 in Gen 6)
Either Dad, or both mom and dad preferably.
Actually developing rivals/characters
Full rosters against Gym leaders, Elite Four and Champion plus re-matches
Larger post game.

Without going into too much detail...

Good designs. Good region. Good story. Gen IV-level postgame. DexNav. Great challenge. Stellar music.

Basically, I want this game to at last meet my standards for a good game, with some specifics thrown in here and there.

Hmm I wonder if we will be getting a new eeveelution, I suspect not but I can still hope. I don't particularly care what type I just want a new eeveelution.

Brighter and bolder graphics, the washed out textures and colors need to stay in gen 6 and never come back...

Also, if we get roller skates, make it a key item that we can take off...I hated using the D-Pad to walk and run since the circle pad is so much more comfortable...

- Customization to stay.
- Any kind of region relating to the Mediterranean would be awesome.
- Starters final stage types to be more unique like Kalos as someone mentioned above.
- A different mode of transport that ISN'T rollerblades... I liked them, just got annoyed with the pace after a while, prefer the bike, or would love some kind of skateboard, maybe a moped?
- I would love for the box mascots to have their own in-game locations, Xerneas & Yveltal sadly missed out on that.
- If cross-generational Pokémon happen, I would prefer it to be maybe 6-8 cross-generational, not something like Sinnoh numbers. Also want Mega evolution to stay (which I see happening anyway).
- The starters of the region to be given megas at some point around the 4th/5th gym, but, this is not my entire want in stone, as Ash-Greninja is still fresh in my head and they may give us an option after the first gym (like Sycamore in XY) to receive, Chespin, Fennekin or Froakie with their "mega stone" or just mega ability to evolve somewhere down the line or something.
- A Dark type gym (of course).
And finally, for now at least;
- I would like Zygarde to have it's moment in these games, all those forms (imo) can't just be shoved. No way, no how.
If that "cells scattered around the region" thing from the official site months back is really anime exclusive, then I expect something like that to maybe be a post-game like an "Episode Z" similar to Delta, in these new games. < Would be a great reason to travel back around the region and work out the wonders of Zygarde forreals. Edit: < Or that could be the Kanto/Johto thing, we return to Kalos in regard to Zygarde (no pun intended if that is even a pun wth).

I just hope it's an overall improvement from X/Y. Even though it had a couple things I liked (Fairy type and Pokemon Amie), X/Y came off as uninspired and bland in terms of the plot, characters, and themes. I hope Gamefreak can bounce back from that, since there's a lot of potential with Sun/Moon.

I hope that we get in-battle 3D models for all trainers, or at the very least for Gym Leaders and E4. The use of Sugimori art at the start and end of battles was one of my major gripes about Gen VI.

We need more evolutions for the Sun, Shiny, Moon, and Dusk stones. These games are perfect for their use. To pass it up is such a waste.
We have only gotten two new Moon Stone evos since Gen I. It's certainly high time we got some more.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom