• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your hopes for sun and moon

Did changing the skin tone of your player character also change your mother's as well? I always wondered this....

Not as far as I can recall, no.
Then they must have been going for the adoption route...maybe they could change that? Idk I'm white so it really doesn't effect me, but I feel like that would be a nice thing to do to better recognize diversity in the world...

Then they must have been going for the adoption route...maybe they could change that? Idk I'm white so it really doesn't effect me, but I feel like that would be a nice thing to do to better recognize diversity in the world...
Or your character is mixed.

Or your character is mixed.
I mean if they go the lazy route and make it where you don't choose your skin anymore that could just be it, but if we continued to choose and it never changed it just seems kinda weird IMO

- More Unova Megas (Golurk, Bisharp, Sawk and Druddigon could use some freaking love)
A fellow Druddigon fan?! There's not many of us (y)

We are a small but loyal band of brothers.

Druddi ftw ;)
Can I join please....?
It looks like there ARE many of us :)
Want my Druddigon Mega Evo to look something like a more traditional dragon... Especially his face which seems very awkwardly drawn/made... And his mouth which seems like they kinda just badly tried ripping it's face into two... Show me some teeth...
Also Druddigon prevo AHH IT COULD BE SOOOO CUUUUTEE!!

My hope on Sun and Moon?

Only one thing. No Hawaii please. I thought they wanted to step out to the world. You already went to US once. Ofcourse New York is not the whole USA but its a setback. There is so much in the world to explore, and I hope Pokemon Company is not seriously thinking they will have 2 or 3 more generations to work with. Pokemon is far from a dying franchise, but no one can deny that it is losing steam.

They understood this in some way by finally adding the Chinese language options, which has a very big market, but then the decision to go back to USA is just... bad. How about Africa? Other places in Asia and Europe? South America? If it is really Hawaii it means the rest of the world have a high chance to never get visited. Ever.

And Hawaii is just too small, putting 8 gyms on it is too packed and forced. Not to mention if it includes several islands, its no longer something new because Hoenn did it. Improved version or not its not a new terrain to traverse through anymore.

If it doesn't have much more life left, then it's all the more reason for them to do Hawaii. They have a special connection with it. Also it would be possible to make it very different from Hoenn if it was based on Hawaii.

Did changing the skin tone of your player character also change your mother's as well? I always wondered this....

Not as far as I can recall, no.

PC: Mom do we have any pictures of dad? I figured since you're so light and I'm so dark that I must get my complexion from him.
Mom: Oh that. You're adopted.

And the childhood is ruined.

Disturbing thing is-assuming it wasnt just a localization thing-your mother gets the letter from Sycamore and comments on it being a love letter. This implies you have no father, that or she don't care about him.

If it doesn't have much more life left, then it's all the more reason for them to do Hawaii. They have a special connection with it. Also it would be possible to make it very different from Hoenn if it was based on Hawaii.

Another water packed region. As if we didn't recently played one. OH wait................

Another water packed region. As if we didn't recently played one. OH wait................
Bridges, boats, and random land routes somehow connecting islands. Oh my! So many possibilities and those are just a few.

Actually I so want to see a piece of land that appears at a certain time of day in the game, like low tide, and it's the only way to get to the next island without surfing. And would so fit with the name Moon because the moon controls tides. It'll be like the Land Before Time. Too bad I won't have my Auroras Little Foot.

And speaking of which in Sun hey dry up the water because it's big and scary:

We had many islands , caves and rivers in the past.
Maybe regions more oriented in this:
- desert(sand based),
- swamp
- ice based
- a tropical jungle.

As one region that combines them all or a region of two of them and the next will be a mix of the others.

Only one thing. No Hawaii please. I thought they wanted to step out to the world. You already went to US once. Ofcourse New York is not the whole USA but its a setback.
The cultural differences between Hawaii and New York City are extraordinarily vast, more than enough to make the regions distinct from each other.

A fellow Druddigon fan?! There's not many of us (y)

I am among your number as well.

We had many islands , caves and rivers in the past.
Maybe regions more oriented in this:
- desert(sand based),
- swamp
- ice based
- a tropical jungle.

As one region that combines them all or a region of two of them and the next will be a mix of the others.

I recently saw a fan-concept for a dried-up river/valley sort of area, which I thought was pretty memorable. And I don't often say that about fan-concepts.

Adding the multi-select tool from Bank into the main Box in general would be a good addition.
Bank has that? Interesting. Still considering I have crappy internet connection, yeah that would be a nice addition. Especially since it is possible for someone not to have internet connection on their 3ds at all.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom