• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your Hopes for Ultra Sun & Moon

I hope that they add at least some Fire-types to the Poni Island Pokedex. There isn't a single Fire type in the whole Dex with the exception being Baille Oricorio, but you can't obtain her on Poni Island.

I'm hoping they do something with the third Type: Null if USUM turn out to be sequels. We only saw two of them in SM, the one Gladion stole when he left Aether and the one he gives to the player.
I thought Mohn took it?

Hopes? What's that? =P

Ehhh, I just hope it properly deviates from SM (coming from someone who hasn't played them, but still, having a fresh experience is always a good thing in games) sufficiently, that they're able to differentiate themselves from the originals while improving upon them.

Make Kanto Raichu available in USUM without trading. They gave a form to my favourite Pokemon, but made sure that it's vanilla (and the coolest and BEST) version stays out of the game without transfer.

Make Kanto Raichu available in USUM without trading. They gave a form to my favourite Pokemon, but made sure that it's vanilla (and the coolest and BEST) version stays out of the game without transfer.
I would like it to be easier to get the Classic Formes of older Pokemon. Since I had to settle for a rather sub-par Sandslash because the breeding just got too annoying with needing to use the Everstone for the Classic Forme.
Plus the fact that no matter what you do, Cubone, Exeggcute, and Pikachu will evolve into their Alolan Formes. And while they're generally better, the option for older ones would be nice.

No idea if anyone else has suggested it, but I hope the plot involves an actual eclipse. It's the merging of the sun and the moon, and there is one happening this year. The timing is almost too perfect to pass up.

I hoped our new 3 line dragon would get a seperate evolution line on 4 feet and dragon/steel with multiscale and a ball hammer tail and shield head and rolling moves but that maybe a 8 generation thing rather.

- Pallosand and its ability need a change and maybe a Z-signature move.

I hope other underwhelming Pokemon from Alola get their own buffs, whether in the form of Z-Moves like Kommo-o or just access to a wider movepool thanks to move tutors. Lurantis could benefit a lot from Superpower and Golisopod has a ton of potential for a Z-Move based off First Impression.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom