• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your Hopes for Ultra Sun & Moon

Exactly. The Gen V elemental Gems were more simple and elegant.

Though I do like stat boosting Z moves and think they are a great addition for the series. However, I prefer Gen V gems over the regular offensive elemental Z moves.

Last edited:
@Niyuura I understand that but I don't care.

I like the gems better.
I absolutely agree, and as mentioned already above in the topic, gems are superior because the item disappears upon use and so, moves that work better when the user holds no item benefit from that more than from a zthing

Oh, yes, that's a good point too. I know it's Hawaii, as in hot, but really that shouldn't influence our customisation options so heavily. Especially given that we climb a freezing mountain in shorts and a t-shirt at the most.

Oh, yes, that's a good point too. I know it's Hawaii, as in hot, but really that shouldn't influence our customisation options so heavily. Especially given that we climb a freezing mountain in shorts and a t-shirt at the most.

Really, it would also be a great way to appeal to the wider fanbase ("Hey! Dress as a player you once played in the previous generation")

I was randomly thinking it and then @Meta Boss profile pic helped me solidify my thoughts.

I'd like the play customization to allow the player to make the playable characters resemble the playable characters from previous generations. If I want to wear Lucas' outfit designed for the dead of winter while in Alola, that should be up to me! ha

omg yes i want to #BringSerenaToAlola

Really, it would also be a great way to appeal to the wider fanbase ("Hey! Dress as a player you once played in the previous generation")

I was randomly thinking it and then @Meta Boss profile pic helped me solidify my thoughts.
Idk how it is for male customization, but the girls in XY (and some in SM) already have clothes loosely resembling old protagonists and it may have been intentional..they could always expand on that and make the clothes closer to the outfits of the older ones.
b0786412247e9059ed113a0ce40d4473--pokemon-xy-characters-girls-wear.jpg
y7x33wF.jpg

Cannot find all images right now, but you could also make Lyra in a better way

I realize something, though. Since the introduction of forms in Gen III, we have a legendary with different forms in every Gen that doesn't fit a group as duo or trio (Deoxy, Shaymin, Meloetta), but we didn't get any Pokémon with different form in Gen VI, and I am excluding Zygarde in this list because other forms were introduced in Sun and Moon games. I think Mega Diancie existed, only because to serve as a concept of a "form".
Hoopa would like to have a word with you.

I'd like the play customization to allow the player to make the playable characters resemble the playable characters from previous generations. If I want to wear Lucas' outfit designed for the dead of winter while in Alola, that should be up to me! ha

This would be such great fan service. I was truely surprised and slightly dissapointed that they didn't do this with SM. I'm not expecting it, knowing that the fanbase apparently favors Pikachu's with hats according to GF, but a man can dream.

Idk how it is for male customization, but the girls in XY (and some in SM) already have clothes loosely resembling old protagonists and it may have been intentional..they could always expand on that and make the clothes closer to the outfits of the older ones.
b0786412247e9059ed113a0ce40d4473--pokemon-xy-characters-girls-wear.jpg
y7x33wF.jpg

Cannot find all images right now, but you could also make Lyra in a better way
Oh my god that's so cute ;_; This is so unfair!! They need to improve the male customization because it is SERIOUSLY lacking in clothing diversity and hairstyles.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom