• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your least favorite animal?

Flies - I don't care if the planet would be doomed should these disappear; they disgust me. Hooray for spiders.

Wasps - Evil little bastards. Bees are big cuddly teddy bears, but wasps are ruthless and cold ninjas, pursuing their victims to the end of the earth. Even their buzzing sounds are more angry. I would happily burn every one of them in the world.

Last edited:
Jellyfish. I'm just scared of them, for some reason. And they can kill humans.

I hate female mosquitoes

Totally this. X_x

I hate insects in general, but especially roaches, flies, locusts, and cicadas.

Especially these kinds of cicadas that were introduced to the country relatively recently...
IMG_3606_%EC%A3%BC%ED%99%8D%EB%82%A0%EA%B0%9C%EA%BD%83%EB%A7%A4%EB%AF%B8_%EC%84%B1%EC%B6%A9.jpg

Whatever the scientific name is for the waterbug, that thing. Every summer they invade my bathroom, and you can't get rid of 'em any other way than the time-tested-and-proven method (they make shoes for a reason, ya know).

Earwigs. I know they're harmless, but they just look creepy.

Reading one of the posts here...I can't believe I forgot bees. Especially wasps. D:

Crickets, they are harmless and their sounds are okay...but they look...ew. They remind me of roaches a bit.

I also don't like worms. Ew, icky. Luckily none of my friends or relatives enjoy fishing particularly. -.-

I'm arachnophobe, so spiders are definitely my least favorite animal. I usually freeze on the spot/become really nervous when I see one. Other than that, insects in general, but a notable mention goes to bees, wasps and everything that look like that.

Wasps. I've had a fear of them ever since I was stung by one right on the nose when I was six. I wouldn't call it a phobia, per se, but they just freak me out.

Oh, and grasshoppers. My mom has a phobia of them, so she would flip out whenever one got on me. Now I've grown to irrationally dislike them, thanks to good ol' mom who was protecting me from the horrid grasshoppers who would eat my brain through my ear if she wasn't there to save me.

Insects, and reptiles in general.... Q.Q

I feel no extreme hate towards wasps because they can admittedly look cool and I like bees because they help our environment( the European bees are rather docile).

I do not care for parasites and hate leeches (due to the whole paranoia that if you have a leech on you you would not even feel it sucking your blood.) and parasitic lamprey ( Just look up a picture of on or think of a Elektross)

Spiders. The bigger, the scarier.

Humans and some other invertabrates are an honorable mention.

Huge insects.

Anything like tiny spiders and such don't bother me but give them a growth spurt.....and if the huge thing flies......god help us all.

Except dragonflies though. They're completely harmless and stay away from you if they can help it.

Oh, and despite being tiny, mosquitoes. I, and pretty sure everyone else on this planet, would like one day where we don't have to deal with a mosquito bite.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom