• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your local newspaper

ashita

Animal Carer
Reaction score
Whats your local newspaper?
Mine is the Dover Express

www.thisiskent.co.uk

Whats yours?

Post a website to accompany if you wish to
( I considered putting this in the real world forum so if a mod thinks it fits better there then move it i umed and ahed over it anyway)

Last edited:
Mohave Valley Daily News.

I like the Kingman Daily Miner better though.

My school usually has the New York Post for us to read. But I preferthe Daily News. My school doesn't have a school newspaper

I don't know the name right know. Probably the volkskrant or postiljon or something (not that you'd know these names xD)

Back
Top Bottom