• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your map markings

Soulweaver

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
I'm just curious to see what kind of markings have you guys put on your Pokégear map?

As for me, I have every Apricorn tree marked on the map. The word lists are lame, so I had to improvise most names, but they're still informative enough (Red = WEAK, Ylw = MOONLIGHT, Blu = FISHING, Grn = FRIEND, Pnk = HEART SWAP, Wht = SPEED BOOST, Blk = DARK).

Apart from that, there are three separate places with markings.
* Safari Zone Gate has a question mark icon and the text "URGH", a leftover from back when I didn't know much about it.
* Cerulean Cave has the Poké Ball icon and the texts "MEW" and "...". :p
* Mt. Silver has the text "UNBELIEVABLE POKéMON TRAINER OH, YEAH" :D

Post here if you got some funny, useful or interesting markings. :p

(I don't remember seeing a thread like this before, and didn't find by searching.)

I started to mark where all the Apricorn trees were, but when I found out there weren't any colors in the word lists I just didn't bother.

So I actually don't have any map markings on my map. :]

Ya, I just have all the apricorns marked out. And damn, there are a lot of them.

I marked the cities/routes where I caught/evolved my Pokémon.

To be honest, all my pokemon where obtained in cities. All of them evolved in a city as well. This time I tried to plan the evoltions of my team. ^^

I have some of the Apricorn locations marked out on my Town Map. As of late, I really don't care about Apricorns anymore and don't visit the places I marked out as often as I used to.

Up until defeating Red, I marked all the places where I caught/received Pokémon with a Poké Ball symbol and the Pokémon species.
I also marked the places for the Rival battles (? + Rival) and the encounters with Suicune and Eusine (! + Suicune).

Other than that, I just put a House-symbol with "HOME" next to it in New Bark Town.
...Oh, and there's a Pikachu symbol on Mt. Silver. :3

Let's see... anything else...
Oh, a... weird thing with "WORD" next to it on Route 16. Just to remember the location of that trendy sayings guy.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom