• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your Middle Name?

Michelle.
I don't like it. It looks kinda pretty, but the only people i've met with that name are adults...so it feels to old. -__-

Platon, as in Plato the ancient Greek philosopher. As a middle name it couldn't be Platonas as it is in Greek, but its close enough.

Anthony-Ayden.

I've always thought it was so strange :c

Colter, It was my dead cousin's middle name. He died while my mom was pregnant with me.

Mine is Paige. It was slightly appropriate when I was little because I loved to read, but not so much now I'm afraid.

Alexander, the same as @Water Max. It is where my alias “Alex” originated, and is paired with my last name to make AlexTheRose. I always thought of Greece's Alexander the Great when I thought of my middle name. Sometimes people refer to my middle name as Allen, which was my dad's, but I'm too picky about it to let them get by with it ;3

Nyeh.. My middle name has something to do with my username and profile theme. Nyeh... That's all you're getting.

My middle name? You'll probably laugh, since it originated from Spain, so I've hidden it in this spoiler.
Camba.
~Xenon™

middle names, mines Ashley and I HATE it.

. . . Carol Ash.

Yes, I have had to deal with a lot of Pokémon jokes in my life.

Back
Top Bottom