• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Your most recent watched Pokemon episode

Garchomp is adorable
Reaction score
Master Quest EP228: Extreme Pokemon. It was a nice little episode with Gary that didn't have to deal with battles and it had Arcanine. I loved it :)

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
The last episode of the DP saga (too lazy to remember the episode number nor the name, but you get the idea).

Silent in the trees.
Reaction score
BW59 or Rival Destines 11-Stopping the Rage of Legend part 1.

Reaction score
My most recent watched episode was Explorers of the Hero's Ruin. Very fun episode.

Back into Pokemon
Reaction score
AG 59: Manectric Charge was my most recent. I've been re watching the whole series from the beginning at 4 episodes a day since March.

Always happy to help
Reaction score
The Dex Can't Help It! along with parts of A Festival of Decisions!

21 years...... Still here!
Reaction score
From 2012? Ok. My most recently watched: Shapes of love to come and M20 to prepare myself for The Power of us Tomorrow!

Reaction score
My brother played Tower of Terror on Netflix yesterday and I watched it too. My impression was better that when I watched it last year but I still think it had too much slapstick.
A couple of hours later I watched Mutiny in the Bounty as part of my DP rewatch, it was quite good.

Reaction score
I skipped a few episodes, but my last one what the last of the AF arc. This made me lose my interest in the series.

Reaction score
I just got the Sun & Moon DVD and watched Alola, Kanto!
That said, I also watched about half of The March of the Exeggutor Squad on Netflix.

more afraid of you
Reaction score
I just watched meeting at terminus cave in my XY rewatch, just a little after where the pace and balance really lose focus. Even watching once a day its still been waaaaay too long since I've seen Hawlucha.

Reaction score
The Ribbon Cup Caper!. It was good seeing Mr. Contesta outside of a Contest Hall, but Brodie giving up a trophy made of pure gold saying it isn't valuable enough was meh.

Megalomaniacal toaster on a keyboard
Reaction score
The second episode of the entire series, in which Team Rocket thinks Pikachu was capable of blowing up a building even though it was the result of their own koffing

Their entire reason for stalking and harassing a ten year old kid and his pet rat is thanks to a misconception

*slow clap*