• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your most recent watched Pokemon episode

Master Quest EP228: Extreme Pokemon. It was a nice little episode with Gary that didn't have to deal with battles and it had Arcanine. I loved it :)

The last episode of the DP saga (too lazy to remember the episode number nor the name, but you get the idea).

BW59 or Rival Destines 11-Stopping the Rage of Legend part 1.

AG 59: Manectric Charge was my most recent. I've been re watching the whole series from the beginning at 4 episodes a day since March.

My brother played Tower of Terror on Netflix yesterday and I watched it too. My impression was better that when I watched it last year but I still think it had too much slapstick.
A couple of hours later I watched Mutiny in the Bounty as part of my DP rewatch, it was quite good.

I just got the Sun & Moon DVD and watched Alola, Kanto!
That said, I also watched about half of The March of the Exeggutor Squad on Netflix.

I just watched meeting at terminus cave in my XY rewatch, just a little after where the pace and balance really lose focus. Even watching once a day its still been waaaaay too long since I've seen Hawlucha.

The Ribbon Cup Caper!. It was good seeing Mr. Contesta outside of a Contest Hall, but Brodie giving up a trophy made of pure gold saying it isn't valuable enough was meh.

The second episode of the entire series, in which Team Rocket thinks Pikachu was capable of blowing up a building even though it was the result of their own koffing

Their entire reason for stalking and harassing a ten year old kid and his pet rat is thanks to a misconception

*slow clap*

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom