• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Notice Your new overlord has the floor

Luna Tiger

Cheers to the Freeze
Reaction score
Ladies and gentlemen, a shift in the ranks. I have hereto resigned myself from my position here as forum head, and subsequently, @Insanish Danish is the new captain. Once the staff drive is complete, she will not be the remaining staffer of Paradise.

So obey here like you would me. ...You give her a hard time, and I will come out of retirement, and you will not like that. So!

Congratulations, Dana. Here is your crown.

Last edited:
Saw the thread title on the front page and thought it was about Misha Collins

Good luck, Dana!

Congratulations Dana, and good luck also!

Have fun on your retirement, Luna!

I'm sure Dana will do great just like she always have! I'll miss you Luna.

Aww, Luna was way better as SP head! No Poke or Advanceshippers in charge for bias protection reasons! :3
Well, I hope to see her do a wonderful job as the head of the one forum I frequent the most on Bulbagarden. Welcome Insana Dana!

Also, where will you be going after this, Luna? LJ? FF.net? IRL?

Last edited:
You'll be awesome, Dana. Wear that crown like the shipping queen you were meant to be ;_;

you can hiiiiint
you can creeeeyys
having the time of your liiiife

see that girl,
ship that scene,
diggin' the shipping queen~

i make too many shipping song parodies, oh arceus stop me XD

Well, I hope to see her do a wonderful job as the head of the one forum I frequent the most on Bulbagarden. Welcome Insana Dana!

Also, where will you be going after this, Luna? LJ? FF.net? IRL?
Of course she'll be wonderful. <3 Think I would just let anyone take my place so easily? I wouldn't have resigned if I didn't think she was up for the job to the degree I was.

Already on LJ, already on FFN, but real life is my goal. I'll still be around here, though. =) I still got things to do.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom