• Hello OTBers,

Due to recent developments of the US Presidential Election 2020, effective immediately, all rule-breaking posts in the Presidential Election thread will go straight to points and bans until further notice. We would like to keep all discussions inside OtB and all of the Bulbagarden forums civil, productive and drama-free for everyone.

Please use the report button on a post you feel is rule-breaking. This is your in-thread warning.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Your newest purchase or gift

memes
Reaction score
Post what you have bought most recently.

The last thing I bought was a birthday present for a friend. A board game of which I don't know the English name to be more specific.

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked for Nintendo 3DS

busy
Reaction score
I last bought a cover for my laptop's keys, as well as a couple rolls of adhesion tapes.

Gym Apprentice
Reaction score
A replacement multitap for my Playstation 2 as well as Guilty Gear Isuka.

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Adobe Premiere Pro and PhotoShop CS5.5 Extended. Also a 32 GB Sony Memory Stick, model HX.

베베 미뇽
Reaction score
My own personal money?... Hmm.. Mac and cheese from a grocery store :lol:

With my parents money? I bought a rug, shower stuff, batteries, sandals, etc. for college. :)