• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your newest purchase or gift

Lunch from Tropical Smoothie consisting of a turkey bacon ranch sandwich with no tomatoes and a blueberry bliss smoothie.

Would've had lunch from the Target cafe, but all they could offer me was popcorn and I wanted more than that.

A knee compression brace so that maybe my knee will stop hurting so bad. Was hoping to avoid buying it, but it was hurting last night and I got tired of feelin' it.

History Classics: Ancient Greece - Gods And Battles (DVD)

Groceries. Ran a little higher than my mom had anticipated, so I offered to pay instead (since a lot of it was stuff I'd tossed into the cart anyways).

Bought Subway for lunch yesterday, more specifically a foot long veggie delite sub, 2 cookies (chocolate chip with M&Ms and white chocolate macadamia nut), and a large drink (Dr. Pepper).

Food. I went to the store for ice cream and maybe some of the tea they sell that I like to treat myself after a long night at work, and I ended up getting ice cream, one bottle of the tea I like (it was the last bottle they had), stuff to make chicken fajitas, a slice of tiramisu, a slice of white chocolate raspberry cheesecake, and a small bag of candy corn.

Treat yoself 2019 is real, y'all.

Pancakes from IHOP, a JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Golden Wind mini gacha figure and a Kirby gacha figure.

New speakers for my pc and new tool, dremel. One of the best tools for any professional or DIY craftsman is a rotary tool so I took it because it was really necessary for me. Checking reviews helped me to decide what I need more

Last edited:
The Great Courses- Ancient Mesopotamia: Life in the Cradle of Civilization (DVD)

A pork BBQ sandwich, cheesy tots, a Coke, and a tutti frutti shake from a local restaurant last night. Went to have dinner with some old college friends for a fundraiser they were doing for the fraternity I was a part of, so I figured I'd go out and support since I was craving food from there anyways.

Back
Top Bottom